[VBlogger] 2 guys can live on $10 a day in Singapore..here's how

Of course can la.

actually no brainer to know how to live when u hv no $$$
problem is if i hv money i m not going to live like that.

Free housing?

meaningless if not sustainable

Any one knows where the Chicken rice and hum chee pang stall is? Looks like damp good deal.

(09-08-2021, 01:58 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Any one knows where the Chicken rice and hum chee pang stall is? Looks like damp good deal.

https://www.burpple.com/f/cd3a1dk0

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

$10 per day is on the high side. Our forum member, Sgbutt, has proven he can live on about $7 per day comfortably. One needs to be frugal like him to be contented with life but must have a dream......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-08-2021, 02:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  $10 per day is on the high side. Our forum member, Sgbutt, has proven he can live on about $7 per day comfortably. One needs to be frugal like him to be contented with life but must have a dream......... Rolleyes

Yes they eat out that's why it cost more.

If you eat at home... Cook everything yourself it won't cost much.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If housing is excluded, ten dollars per day is not difficult.

Going from place to place in search of the cheapest food requires travelling.

Transport costs certainly more than $10 for 2 paxs.

Moronic indeed.

Doesn't make sense. As they mentioned in the video, all their cheap eats are not located in one place, but all over Singapore. Their combined bus fares, mrts fares would easily have surpassed the initial $10.

The challenge in the video is meant to promote the online trading platform Moomoo Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

They travelled from place to place to get the cheap stuffs, but never factor in the travel expenses!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!