VIDEO: ‘I hate you f****** Indians’: Texas woman arrested after racist rant & assault

Sravasti Dasgupta
Fri, 26 August 2022 at 6:12 pm

A Texas woman was caught in a viral video going on a racist rant against a group of women, telling them to “go back to India” and threating and physically assaulting them.

The incident took place on Wednesday when three women were outside the Sixty Vines restaurant in Plano. It is being investigated as a hate crime

https://twitter.com/i/status/1562841630713200646

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hate-f-indians...11415.html
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Recent case in SG tampines...bo yong one..

To make things worse, police said this was a non-arrestable offence and let the guy go although there were several aggravating factors such as assault, using a weapon (trolley) to attack me and making racist comments.

"This is giving a signal that anyone in the street can assault anyone and humiliate anyone and can be a free bird thereafter.

Sinkie land also the same. Chinese tell non Chinese he should not date Chinese gal, end up lose his job and kena witch-hunt.

Now non Chinese say want to end life of Chinese, all keep quiet.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(28-08-2022, 12:47 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Sinkie land also the same. Chinese tell non  Chinese he should date Chinese gal, end up lose his job and kena witch-hunt.

Now non Chinese say want to end life of Chinese, all keep quiet.

Welcome to Indiapore

How? What happen if the 3 stooges kokee sharexchange ROFLMAO and sidekick grotesqueness migrate to US?.

Will these racist angmos welcum them with open arms or with axes and sawchains!? Unless they bleach themselves white and wear blue contact lenses!? But grotesqueness cannot hide since he DARK HOLE!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

all ShitExchanges are very messy