Racial discrimination in SG facing the majority.

I notice many minorities are trying to weaponised racial discrimination to everything minor incidents. Even there isn't any, they will try and play it up. Sadly, the media and gov are riding into this populist trends.

This is absolutely very dangerous by trying to tie every minor incidents to racial discrimination to a point where "making a mountain into a mole hill" and blow it into something BIG. Utterly dangerous.

Many of these so called "racial discrimination" boils down to an individual underachieving or insecure about themselves, finding an excuse …. and the easiest one is race.

Time to strike a right balance.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Tangsen's post

TS is right!

I don't agree with "weaponise" being used
It is true people have become "ultra sensitive" ..

These days you cannot tell a joke that involve race that you can 20yrs ago. People will go after you

This plays into what the govt wants...because they can characterise any opposition to immigration policy as xenophobic and racist

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-08-2022, 07:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't agree with "weaponise" being used
It is true people have become "ultra sensitive" ..

These days you cannot tell a joke that involve race that you can 20yrs ago. People will go after you

This plays into what the govt wants...because they can characterise any opposition to immigration policy as xenophobic and racist

You dont know. 
Winner, set the rules.
They are actually playing a more dangerous game by making thing clear. 迟早会有反噬作用!

I Ching taught me, problem will start to arise when thing is made clear.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

That poor lecturer from NP who kena sacked is one sad example. All because of a half breed couple.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-08-2022, 08:18 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  That poor lecturer from NP who kena sacked is one sad example.  All because of a half breed couple.

不是人人能懂大事化小,小事化无的智慧。 Big Grin
We are still too far to make Sg become an Earth kampong(village).

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

EQ is important in social.

(09-08-2022, 08:24 AM)FangFang Wrote:  EQ is important in social.

I Ching is called 圆通。 Big Grin

Next time may be cannot talk anymore. Only can laugh or cry.😷😭
Worst than a communist
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Let us not be led by useless PAP

who cannot defend us against FTs

and cannot stand fair against issues that has nothing to do with race

Minorities are Kings now

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Thanks for our govt intentionally made majority became minority in SG

(09-08-2022, 08:18 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  That poor lecturer from NP who kena sacked is one sad example.  All because of a half breed couple.

The lecturer is a little over board lah … other people's life
I am talking about those did not get the job kow peh race …. did get promotion also blame race …. always put on a defensive front thinking everyone is racist against them but actually they are racist upon themselves. The truth is these people lack self confidence

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I feel this is " Human Nature " it happen in every countries.

USA, black community , the white

Africa also

Europe , and I heard Spain is more racism come the black etc

even our neighbour malaysia the majority Malay always anti Anwar , he been a malay yet also pro on chinese thus this is why he always " get fix "

Now SG is not just race also " indentity " People from Philippines, India, Mymar , Vietnam etc etc. They also want a stand a voice to be heard.

(09-08-2022, 05:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I feel this is " Human Nature " it happen in every countries.
Please rah, true human nature is innocent and kind.

It is the mind conditioning from birth by schools, govt, society and religions that corrupted the human  ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung