Why judge a person solely by his command of English

Many ppl don't like TKL coz he is old and his command of oral English .
But those with super good English like the babu are not speaking up. They behave like a tortoise🐢. Instead of supporting oppis  motion he shot it down.
What is the use of having this type of oppis. Good English so?

AMTK mah!  Rotfl

Goondo like lksmlj easily scammed by a glib tongue who promised him free pineapples Laughing

We sgtalk kor kor all ish speakings chow engrish huan. No huan here speak goot englund. Simi amdk?

We only kong chuar jee buay kongs kangtan huan Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

limpeh hoot meimei kar chng ahhhh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-10-2023, 01:42 PM)? Wrote:  He only wanted to be president n enjoy life.
so he need to saiko people to vote him
cannot win now cry wolf.
goondo people like wduthink voted him.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-10-2023, 01:42 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Me stay home provide many types of licking service

How cum u cannot read/write properly? You old pinoy?

Quote:wduthink is angry unhappy poor old man that was why he voted tkl to help him. rich happy people vote for pineapple that can eat. U ask talent she is not poor voted pineapple
He is dynamite clone his food same as his.cheap stuff.

☝️

(01-10-2023, 03:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I  cannot read/write properly I m a  very  old pinoy ah shim
I am dynamite clone 
Bitter and angry always 

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-10-2023, 01:42 PM)Lukongsimilj Wrote:  I poor old pinoy stay home whole day now no money no food

Can any kor kor order grab food for me? Very hungry like sheet

[Image: 20230807-193341.jpg]

Fried spring chicken can?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-10-2023, 11:45 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Many ppl don't like TKL coz he is old and his command of oral English .
But those with super good English like the babu are not speaking up. They behave like a tortoise🐢. Instead of supporting oppis  motion he shot it down.

It's definitely not cos of command of English. U have to listen carefully to his content. Lots of misleading false info.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

Not many peepur can studys well. No go atas skool. Grows ups no chance earn big big marney.

I young time hor, play marbles, fighting spiders. Hoot pai kia. Bor schooling hor hor. Now ish can washing plates and clean jamban only Sad

(01-10-2023, 06:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Not many peepur can studys well. No go atas skool.  Grows ups no chance earn big big marney.

I young time hor, play marbles, fighting spiders.  Hoot pai kia. Bor schooling hor hor.  Now ish can washing plates and clean jamban only Sad

Orang utan wduthink oooyyyeeeeorrr only Ho.

☝️

(01-10-2023, 11:45 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Many ppl don't like TKL coz he is old and his command of oral English .

It's not so much his command of English but his obiang pronunciation. His spoken English does not have a lot of grammatical errors hor.

I think his facial expressions are not helpful.

But even if we judge him by the contents of his speeches and posts, it is clear that he is not well liked by most netizens.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Ppl are superficial in general, sinkies all the more so. If they hear someone who sounds confidence they'll tend to believe that person. That's why we got so many cecas in, even though many are not so talented. Cos they can bullshit with confidence. But cecas aside, we have also have many sinkies who are not very talented but managed to land in top jobs.

(01-10-2023, 06:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's not so much his command of English but his obiang pronunciation. His spoken English does not have a lot of grammatical errors hor.

I think his facial expressions are not helpful.

But even if we judge him by the contents of his speeches and posts, it is clear that he is not well liked by most netizens.  Rolleyes

(01-10-2023, 06:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You people like my grand daughter's expressions?
Visit her at Geylang if you do get a deep discount if you mentioned my name
[Image: P-5.png]

Laughing Laughing