VIE: Bring 10 people to international competitions, 9 losers

For example, the closest is Miss World Vietnam 2022 Huynh Nguyen Mai Phuong, the company has to spend billions of dong for beautiful people to learn the piano, sing, dance, radio, and implement a charity project to prepare. for the Miss World 2022 contest.

In addition, to increase the communication effect for Mai Phuong after the coronation, the unit decided to spend a large amount of money to invite the reigning Miss World Karolina Bielawska to attend the crown auction event in September in Ho Chi Minh City. and do many charitable activities.

However, Mrs. Dung said: "Since the time of Do My Linh, Tieu Vy, Luong Thuy Linh and other beauties who have been invested in beauty contests in the world, there have been no profits. Take 10 girls to take exams, 9 losers".

"Knowing the costs that the company has invested in for me to take the international exam even more motivated me to work harder and try harder to be able to advance in the final night. Even though I didn't bring home the crown. , my biggest gain after Miss World 2021 is the precious experiences that not every girl has the opportunity to receive. Those are the memories and experiences in the journey of youth that I always cherish." Do Thi Ha expressed.

The head of the organizing committee of Miss Vietnam Peace said that most of the beauties have increased their reputation and good image with the public after the international competition. They also work hard to run shows, attend events, shoot advertisements and participate in many artistic activities to complete the contract signed with the company. Thanks to that, the reputation of the company is increasingly widely known.

"From doing business to investing in the beauty market, we have the opportunity to develop other fields such as media, event organization, game show, movie-related activities... So, even if we send girls to international competitions, we consider it a long-term investment," emphasized Ms. Dung.

https://tintuc.vn/tru-thuy-tien-tien-ty-...ost2265952