RK on COP again... 22 Dec

Who is lying? RK or PS/SL/FM?

(22-12-2021, 08:52 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Who is lying? RK or PS/SL/FM?

PS/SL/FM cannot be lying, therefore the lie must come from RK....... Angry Laughing

(22-12-2021, 08:56 PM)debono Wrote:  PS/SL/FM cannot be lying, therefore the lie must come from RK....... Angry Laughing

Um,,, not necessarily. ET is probing hard....

(22-12-2021, 08:56 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Um,,, not necessarily. ET is probing hard....

PS said: "You are a good lawyer, but he is a good listener"....that shut ET up........ Angry Clapping

Sorry I watch this several times and still don't get it:
1. ET quoted t PS told RK...'if not pressed, maintain the narrative...

2. The ET interpretated this as "maintain the lie.."

I thought the alternative is interpretation is RK is a sex abuse victim who needed time to tell her family before she go public hence have to remain silent first=maintain narrative. Then when her family is informed come out to clarify after that .

Also, if pressed she should tell the truth. Something she did not follow as when pressed she repeated the lie.

If anything, that phrase "if not pressed maintain the narrative" means RK should take time to clear her family ..but if pressed she should tell the truth.

I find ET interpretation very distorted. People should be innocent until proven guilty....the phrase itself never ask RK to repeat the lie.when questioned something bound to happen as a matter of time.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-12-2021, 09:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sorry I watch this several times and still don't get it:
1. ET quoted t PS told RK...'if not pressed, maintain the narrative...

2. The ET interpretated this as "maintain the lie.."

I thought the alternative is interpretation is RK is a sex abuse victim who needed time to tell her family before she go public hence have to remain silent first=maintain narrative. Then when her family is informed come out to clarify after that .

Also, if pressed she should tell the truth. Something she did not follow as  when pressed she repeated the lie.

If anything, that phrase "if not pressed maintain the narrative" means RK should take time to clear her family ..but if pressed she should tell the truth.

I find ET interpretation very distorted. People should be innocent until proven guilty....the phrase itself never ask RK to repeat the lie.when questioned something bound to happen as a matter of time.
ET is there to discredit PS, SL and FM......he wants WP to lose in the next GE.....in Sengkang GRC......  Angry nudie

I just heard the news. Jialat

(22-12-2021, 09:26 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I just heard the news. Jialat

ET has found the weakest link in RK, and want to 'break her'.....to admit that RK was asked by PS to keep the lie, to further notice.... Angry crying

Take the info to the grave, is also ambiguous. What info? The sexual assault or the lie?

Now that this woman already out of WP, she is all way out to taint WP.  Her lie will continue and COP will always believe it rather than believing PS, SL and Faisal.  Having seen through the COP process, it is obviously clear what are their agenda and objectives.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-12-2021, 09:33 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Take the info to the grave, is also ambiguous. What info? The sexual assault or the lie?

Nice try but  Tongue

(22-12-2021, 11:41 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Nice try but  Tongue

But?