I see little honesty in situation with conflict of interest and lack of objectivity.

Yesterday in Parliament debate on COP report they keep using the word    "honesty."

Have to be honest. Yes I agree 

But can we even begin to talk about honesty when the COP panel is full of political rivals which main interest is to get rid of you so they will have power. Its like asking the Republicans to chair a panel to judge the Democrats in USA ...what credibility will the results and conclusion have 

For me it is absurd that we even have this.

Let's have an honest process first

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

aiya once you hv power and money, you will do all you could to protect them else they'll be eroded away. take it easy lah

Can you suggest then?

The only way out is to VOTE THEM OUT
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Yes pls vote them out n u clever people take over quickly , then we will have a very objective fair, perfect govenance where nothing can go wrong..
V good!

PAP cannot be Trusted.

Because their Salary is too high.

That simple.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-02-2022, 01:28 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP cannot be Trusted.

That simple.

Last time LKY claim " High salary curb corruption " I do somehow agreed Yes BUT NOW IS DIFFERENT

IS GREED BECOME " LIMITNESS " YOU pay that person One million per month also he/she WILL NOT FEEL enough.

(16-02-2022, 12:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday in Parliament debate on COP report they keep using the word    "honesty."

Have to be honest. Yes I agree 

But can we even begin to talk about honesty when the COP panel is full of political rivals which main interest is to get rid of you so they will have power. Its like asking the Republicans to chair a panel to judge the Democrats in USA ...what credibility will the results and conclusion have 

For me it is absurd that we even have this.

Let's have an honest process first

I sense like getting fix go Court??

go check out the Highest Judge in charge lawyers who is he and who appoint him

(16-02-2022, 01:28 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP cannot be Trusted.

That simple.
If we consider the remuneration of a PAP minister, it is not difficult to know that they will fight tooth and nail to remain in Parliament/civil service.  Therefore, in this RK/PS/FM saga, it is the PAP interest to win this case no matter what it takes, cos their respect and dignity is at stake.  They must ensure that they win this case, else their credibility is at stake....................

If there is honesty, there will not be double standards! CC has still not found the missing $22.5mn!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(16-02-2022, 05:58 PM)Fit Wrote:  If there is honesty, there will not be double standards! CC has still not found the missing $22.5mn!

Who is CC and what is the missing $22.5 mn..........?

Their Triple Standards again, lor.

What they say and what they do is different.

PAP say alot of FTs in Changi Expo. So, how many FTs will be removed in 2024??

[Image: Ang-why-so-many-Foreigers.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-02-2022, 01:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time LKY claim " High salary curb corruption " I do somehow agreed Yes BUT NOW IS DIFFERENT

IS GREED BECOME " LIMITNESS " YOU pay that person One million per month also he/she WILL NOT FEEL enough.

I have never agreed what he said . I only trust what scripture says."The love of money is the Root of all Evil".
Whenever he have no solution , he will always uses the word " Inevitable" to excuse himself. Now the authority also do likewise.