Vaccine Differentiation cannot happen before a non-mRNA vaccine is introduced

As per topic.

Don’t give me the “must be anti-vaxxer” crap.

I’m saying that, until a non-mRNA vaccine is included in the national vaccination programme, there should be no vaccination “differentiation” aka discrimination, not even floating test balloons.

Doesn’t matter if it is Novavax, doesn’t matter if it is Sinovac, doesn’t matter if they consider some other vaccine, as long as it is non-mRNA ... 1 must be offered in the national vaccination programme before they float more test balloons on vaccination discrimination differentiation.

However, once a non-mRNA vaccine is added into the national vaccination programme, every possible restriction should be enforced against anyone who is medically cleared to vaccinate but still chooses not to. People jjww about mRNA, then give you a non-mRNA option ... non-mRNA available already still refuse to vaccinate, then accept that you cannot go anywhere. None of that “I still want to wait and see” crap.

More at https://tinyurl.com/knysau9z

Yup, if the national vaccination programme has non mRNA then you have a higher ground to say discriminate. However, given that vaccination is voluntary and that they are not covering all the medical cost if you happened to end up in hospital and the govt determine as unrelated to vaccine, that kind of defeat the purpose of why you have coverage under national vaccination programme...

So it's really all bull stories when things don't tally up...