What if McCarthy's plane to Taiwan is shot down?

US House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is to visit Taiwan despite China's warning not to. What happens if US Airforce Plane carrying McCarthy is shot down?  

If US can shoot a civilian balloon infringing international law for protection for civilian object, can China hit an US military plane?  

What a joke, US shot down own balloon!!!   

美国报应来了!一大早!中国确认击落!美国最怕的事发生!

TS watch too many movies ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

美国报应来了!一大早!中国确认击落!美国最怕的事发生!

US Air Force shot down own weather balloon. US Weather Forecast Dept 1 of their thousands of balloon lost.   

Laughing

正式确认!美国击落自家气球!这下成了全世界笑柄!

US is laughing stock of this world!   

(14-02-2023, 07:03 AM)webinarian Wrote:  US House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is to visit Taiwan despite China's warning not to. What happens if US Airforce Plane carrying McCarthy is shot down?  

If US can shoot a civilian balloon infringing international law for protection for civilian object, can China hit an US military plane?  

Since US can infringe international law to shoot a civilian object despite China already informed that it is a weather forecast balloon, US still went against INTERNATIONAL LAW.

So, if US House Speaker McCarthy should take Air Force One plane to visit Taiwan and infringe Sovereignty of China Taiwan Province, there is nothing wrong to shoot down. The precedence is already set by the US.   

I suggest China to shoot down his plane.   

Shd be ok since precedents hv been set.

Free Hong Kong
Free Taiwan
Free Tibet

Shoot the plane down in Taiwan airspace..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..