Verdict is out. Sinovac is useless. HK statistic very bad..

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...cine-media?
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

All those stupid commies who try to push China propaganda and influence people to jab sinovac, blood is in your hands.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(20-03-2022, 05:56 PM)guffaw Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...cine-media?
Confirmation of a long known fact.sinovac is an inferior vaccine.
[+] 2 users Like lionkingch55's post

Sinovac is better for kids, recent report says.

Read that the median age of HK died of covid is 80+ years old. Old folks are more likely to go for Sinovac. This factor explains for the higher proportion of covid dead vaxed with Sinovac
[+] 2 users Like lylcnn's post

America 1 million death no count??

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

covid start from wuhan china, will end in china too, so china will be the last to get out of covid due to china made vaccine.
good luck to those had sinvac & sinopharm, also lianhua wenqing, be careful it will disable liver, these few are push hard by comie here.
sick better to go to see doctor to confirm.

中国疫苗有害无益,中国疫情是没有尽头的冬天

[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(20-03-2022, 06:18 PM)kokee Wrote:  covid start from wuhan china, will end in china too, so china will be the last to get out of covid due to china made vaccine.
good luck to those had sinvac & sinopharm, also lianhua wenqing, be careful it will disable liver, these few are push hard by comie here.
sick better to go to see doctor to confirm.

中国疫苗有害无益,中国疫情是没有尽头的冬天

Those people who push sinovac due to association with China, due to Chinese propaganda, really 害死人。

They know who they are. Thank God our pap is smart. Choose the superior vaccine.

China already know their vaccines are useless, that's why they don't dare to open up despite high percent of vaccination.

Just as i hv predicted!

Vaccination is a BIG FAILURE!!!

I hv said this since Day 1
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

(20-03-2022, 06:24 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Just as i hv predicted!

Vaccination is a BIG FAILURE!!!

I hv said this since Day 1

Actually based on the numbers in the article, despite sinovac inferiority, is still better than unvax.

(20-03-2022, 05:59 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Sinovac is better for kids, recent report says.

guffaw is 60 yr-old with IQ of 3 yr-old! 

Not sure which vaccine is best for him!?  Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(20-03-2022, 06:25 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  guffaw is 60 yr-old with IQ of 3 yr-old! 

3 yr old? i tot 1 yr old only  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(20-03-2022, 06:25 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  guffaw is 60 yr-old with IQ of 3 yr-old! 

fiery chicken shd be 65

You all will have bad karma next time. Con people to jab inferior vaccines.. You Can laugh.

Exactly what the government warned us about your type of stupid people.

(20-03-2022, 06:25 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Actually based on the numbers in the article, despite sinovac inferiority, is still better than unvax.

Wrong extrapolation of data

In HKG, it has a disproportionate percentage of old folks 75 years old and above who are smart enough not to get jabbed, (actually similar to SG and most other countries, older folks typically dont wish to get jabbed) and old folks from the old folks home most succumb to the Covid spread in enclosed quarters and proximity, and they are mostly unvax and with old age and pre existing condition, whether they are vax or unvax, likely a bout of Covid will prove fatal and not because of Covid but Covid just expedited their demise

If these older folks had vaxxed, likely die even much faster even if not infected with Covid

The vaccine besides being useless, also come with 1,000 known side effects, as tabulated in a 9 page document, so don't try to whitewash this vaccination scam, Karma will punish you jialat jialat if u insist on obfuscating the actual truths abt the failure of vaccination 

Is your own Karmic life, is your own choice!!
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

This is where despite CCP rule, HK freedom of info is still more transparent than Singapore.

In sinkie land these days, we don't even announced among our decreased, how many took BNT and how many took sinovac.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

This corroborates what Singapore's data says about the death rate of Sinovac versus Pfizer and Moderna. But some people still in denial.
[+] 3 users Like starbugs's post

(20-03-2022, 06:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This is where despite CCP rule, HK freedom of info is still more transparent than Singapore.

In sinkie land these days, we don't even announced among our decreased, how many took BNT and how many took sinovac.

You idiot.they published these figured before. As expected, sinovac perform poorly relative to the mRNA vaccine.
[+] 2 users Like lionkingch55's post

What a childish scam, publishing dubious data from two anti-Sinovac countries

I was expecting them to do much better than such a low ball rig
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

(20-03-2022, 07:38 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  You idiot.they published these figured before. As expected, sinovac perform poorly relative to the mRNA vaccine.

Assper is a total idiot, liar, and exact fit of our government's description of a low intelligence commie.

方舟子 is your grandfather ah?  Thinking Rotfl

(20-03-2022, 07:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What a childish scam, publishing dubious data from two anti-Sinovac countries

I was expecting them to do much better than such a low ball rig

Quoted by guffaw aka TokingCok aka Oneworld, a 60 yr-old with IQ of 3-yr-old!  Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(20-03-2022, 07:38 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  You idiot.they published these figured before. As expected, sinovac perform poorly relative to the mRNA vaccine.

You idiot say it yourself. They published the figures before. But they stopped publishing now. Why, because most people take MRNA, can no longer blame on non vac or sinvoac and sinopharm.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(20-03-2022, 07:48 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Assper is a total idiot, liar, and exact fit of our government's description of a low intelligence commie.
Oh.. lame stupid clone talking...

(20-03-2022, 08:01 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You idiot say it yourself. They published the figures before. But they stopped publishing now. Why, because most people take MRNA, can no longer blame on non vac or sinvoac and sinopharm.

Don't talk cock.the figures are all there for vac and non vac ( include partial) for fatalities.
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post

(20-03-2022, 06:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wrong extrapolation of data

In HKG, it has a disproportionate percentage of old folks 75 years old and above who are smart enough not to get jabbed, (actually similar to SG and most other countries, older folks typically dont wish to get jabbed) and old folks from the old folks home most succumb to the Covid spread in enclosed quarters and proximity, and they are mostly unvax and with old age and pre existing condition, whether they are vax or unvax, likely a bout of Covid will prove fatal and not because of Covid but Covid just expedited their demise

If these older folks had vaxxed, likely die even much faster even if not infected with Covid

The vaccine besides being useless, also come with 1,000 known side effects, as tabulated in a 9 page document, so don't try to whitewash this vaccination scam, Karma will punish you jialat jialat if u insist on obfuscating the actual truths abt the failure of vaccination 

Is your own Karmic life, is your own choice!!

You are free to create your own karmic future by telling people not to get Vax. I hope you also don't get Vax like you preach.

(20-03-2022, 08:15 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Don't talk cock.the figures are all there for vac and non vac ( include partial) for fatalities.

Actually these people are either plain stupid to see, or they are retard.

(20-03-2022, 08:15 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Don't talk cock.the figures are all there for vac and non vac ( include partial) for fatalities.

How many in Assmerica have died?

How many of them received Sinovac?

How many of them received Sinopharm?

Simple logic also don't know?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(20-03-2022, 08:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  How many in Assmerica have died?

How many of them received Sinovac?

How many of them received Sinopharm?

Simple logic also don't know?

The majority are unvax lah!
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post

(20-03-2022, 08:16 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are free to create your own karmic future by telling people not to get Vax. I hope you also don't get Vax like you preach.
Did i tell anyone not to vax?
IAM just stating truths, facts about vaccination ànd why no country dare to state that their vaccination campaigns were successful, NONE!!!

From your insistence that you right even in the face of hard cold facts, you hv gained the displeasure of Lord Karma unless you repent immediately
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post