Very Scary , times fly fast now.

How old you will be in next 5, 10 , 20 years?

some maybe already RIP for nothing and finally wake up. BY The time you already half dead you will regret WHY NEVER WAKE UP early

- Don't Dare to change
- Don't Dare to Speak out for Yourself etc
- Don't Dare to Come out from your Comfort Zone
- Don't Dare to try new things, rather stick to current situation YET complain daily at work. Suck thumb been commanded by your Manager , director whereby they are happy up there.
etc etc tons of regrets

You can consult you uncle how to do it better?

(22-05-2022, 11:17 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  You can consult you uncle how to do it better?

My Uncle motto is ALWAYS DARE , CHASE THE RAINBOW

Yes, flies bsfore we r lao kok kok. Time n tide wait for no man...as we grow older, expect multitude attacks of geriatric diseases.
No one in this wide world will bother u if u r sick, bedridden. N no one owes u a living.
Living a life is tough for every human..
B prepared! Enuf meducal insurance n monthly life annuities r sin quo non.....or else all yr loved ones, friends n even ghosts will quietly run.far far away.

(22-05-2022, 11:26 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Yes, flies bsfore we r lao kok kok. Time n tide wait for no man...as we grow older, expect multitude attacks of geriatric diseases.
No one in this wide world will bother u if u r sick, bedridden. N no one owes u a living.
Living a life is tough for every human..
B prepared! Enuf meducal insurance n monthly life annuities r sin quo non.....or else all yr loved ones, friends n even ghosts will quietly run.far far away.

Honestly speaking I also don't give a dam on Politicians or any BIG CEOs
i talk about them is more on " business/politics side " but come their personal life who care , they also don't even care you all speak bad on them daily on social media etc either too.

Actually why time go by fast is due to " nature " I read before from somewhere , Scientist discover our earth turn more faster thus times go fast.

(22-05-2022, 11:11 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How old you will be in next 5, 10 , 20 years?

some maybe already RIP for nothing and finally wake up. BY The time you already half dead you will regret WHY NEVER WAKE UP early

- Don't Dare to change
- Don't Dare to Speak out for Yourself etc
- Don't Dare to Come out from your Comfort Zone
- Don't Dare to try new things, rather stick to current situation YET complain daily at work. Suck thumb been commanded by your Manager , director whereby they are happy up there.
etc etc tons of regrets
Right, how many more 10 years you got left? BY The time you already half dead you will regret WHY NEVER WAKE UP early and get married..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-05-2022, 11:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Right, how many more 10 years you got left? BY The time you already half dead you will regret WHY NEVER WAKE UP early and get married..... Big Grin

Smile I like Ya Hui