'Very dangerous': Family of 4 spotted riding PMA on road in Yishun

🆘 'Very dangerous': Family of 4 spotted riding PMA on road in Yishun

"I saw a man riding a PMA and a woman sharing the seat with him. He was gripping the steering handle in one hand and holding a girl in the other," said the 69-year-old woman.

READ: https://bit.ly/3TlNgWy

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

lanjiao government banned PMD, but let culprits use PMA
[+] 2 users Like TopSage's post

No gov body regulating it but it’s helping in the GDP.
1. Seller of this mobility scooters
2. SP and other energy provided as owner needs to charge it.
3. As owner prolong sitting and minimum or no exercising, their blood don’t circulate well and will clotted then will result in high blood, high blood sugar and high cholesterol. This will largely benefit the medical in SG. Nurse got job, doctors got patient and insurance companies Huat.

Then if this mobility scooter caught fire?
1. SCDF got job
2. MP got job
3. Town council got job
4. Contractor (repairing or Reno) got job
5. Medical got job (if got injury)
6. Funeral parlor got job (if got casualty)
7. Insurance agent got job
8. Property agent got job (if owner is the casualty)

Look at how the $ roll$. Who wants to be hero and dares to put a stop to this?

(03-03-2024, 06:13 PM)TopSage Wrote:  lanjiao government banned PMD, but let culprits use PMA

million dollars paycheck
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

This is similar to what I see in Msia highway but motorcycle instead. If bang whole family gone no one to carry on.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

The most I have seen is three only

Father driving, mother carrying big bag behind and son in front

towards East Coast Direction on Saturday morning

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(03-03-2024, 06:13 PM)TopSage Wrote:  lanjiao government banned PMD, but let culprits use PMA

This is really low SES behaviour using a PMD for seniors and those with mobility issues, as a family vehicle to ferry children to school. I certainly hope the Traffic Police have identified and apprehended the culprit(s) for the sake of their children or grandchildren's safety.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(03-03-2024, 02:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  🆘 'Very dangerous': Family of 4 spotted riding PMA on road in Yishun

"I saw a man riding a PMA and a woman sharing the seat with him. He was gripping the steering handle in one hand and holding a girl in the other," said the 69-year-old woman.

Traffic Police didn't stop them meh? Thinking

(10-03-2024, 05:41 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This is really low SES behaviour using a PMD for seniors and those with mobility issues, as a family vehicle to ferry children to school. I certainly hope the Traffic Police have identified and apprehended the culprit(s) for the sake of their children or grandchildren's safety.
Yishun is helmed by who everybody knows. Seems no laws there. Out of control and all Pappies are sleeping there. Seems like not bothered by ground voices becos probably are either blind or deaf.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(03-03-2024, 02:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  'Very dangerous': Family of 4 spotted riding PMA on road in Yishun "I saw a man riding a PMA and a woman sharing the seat with him. He was gripping the steering handle in one hand and holding a girl in the other," said the 69-year-old woman.

These are the same group of people I often see smoking while holding onto a baby or toddler. Are they too dumb to know about the dangers of secondary cigarette smoke or they just have no regard for their own children? 

(10-03-2024, 05:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yishun is helmed by who everybody knows. Seems no laws there. Out of control and all MPs sleeping there.

You mean that black dog is it leh? Thinking

(10-03-2024, 05:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yishun is helmed by who everybody knows. Seems no laws there. Out of control and all MPs sleeping there.

The govt should erect a high wall with barb wire fencing around the whole of Yishun. No one leaves or enters.

[Image: 8wCqMPQ.gif]

This Govt has often been criticised as passive just like share bicycles scheme leading to the early demise.

It is long overdue to being passive once again on PMA issues. From charging batteries, speed limit, parking of PMAs at home or at the train stations and riding in shopping malls.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/singa...-the-world

(03-03-2024, 06:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  This is similar to what I see in Msia highway but motorcycle instead. If bang whole family gone no one to carry on.

The next time you see a whole family on a motorcycle or PMD, instead of giving them all a helmet each for safety, give the father a condom.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Around 10am inside the mall. It is time to control this issue.

(06-03-2024, 11:56 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The worst is those can walk but even using PMA inside shoppping malls. I see such cases every week.

Those security officers must be given full rights to check on the users Hospital Report. And inform LTA to issue fines.

[Image: IMG-0778.jpg]

(10-03-2024, 05:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You mean that black dog is it leh? Thinking
A black dog that can only wags its tail and don’t bite. Don’t know who is head of that dog team?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(10-03-2024, 06:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  A black dog that can only wags its tail and don’t bite. Don’t know who is head of that dog team?
U are a siao kou!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-03-2024, 06:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  A black dog that can only wags its tail and don’t bite. Don’t know who is head of that dog team?

Before you scold or beat the dog better know the master 1st lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(10-03-2024, 06:08 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The next time you see a whole family on a motorcycle or PMD, instead of giving them all a helmet each for safety, give the father a condom.

Next time u see genstar ah pek gives him an umbrella 
Only lau gay use umbrella

☝️

(10-03-2024, 05:55 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  These are the same group of people I often see smoking while holding onto a baby or toddler. Are they too dumb to know about the dangers of secondary cigarette smoke or they just have no regard for their own children? 

It’s in their genes.  Genetic defect Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: IMG-E0810.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(03-03-2024, 02:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  🆘 'Very dangerous': Family of 4 spotted riding PMA on road in Yishun

blame PAP lah..............make cars so expensive in S'pore...............that sinkies got to risk life and limb

ever snice pap mp dr lam pa min put a stop to pmd
he was immediately voted out at the elections
now many of the ministers and mps dont have the lam pa to put a stop (again)..better keep quiet and save their own job..

(12-03-2024, 08:30 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  ever snice pap mp dr lam pa min put a stop to pmd
he was immediately voted out at the elections
now many of the ministers and mps dont have the lam pa to put a stop (again)..better keep quiet and save their own job..

My question would be do they have lam pa in the first place or not?

(12-03-2024, 07:17 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Next time u see genstar ah pek gives him an umbrella Only lau gay use umbrella

I have a "lao ah pek" acquaintance who attended the Taylor Swift concerts on 5 out of 6 nights alone. He was seen dressed and dancing like a teenager. It was damn gross.

(12-03-2024, 11:41 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have a "lao ah pek" acquaintance who attended the Taylor Swift concerts on 5 out of 6 nights alone. He was seen dressed and dancing like a teenager. It was damn gross.

🤮

☝️

(03-03-2024, 06:14 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  No gov body regulating it but it’s helping in the GDP.
1. Seller of this mobility scooters
2. SP and other energy provided as owner needs to charge it.
3. As owner prolong sitting and minimum or no exercising, their blood don’t circulate well and will clotted then will result in high blood, high blood sugar and high cholesterol. This will largely benefit the medical in SG. Nurse got job, doctors got patient and insurance companies Huat.

Then if this mobility scooter caught fire?
1. SCDF got job
2. MP got job
3. Town council got job
4. Contractor (repairing or Reno) got job
5. Medical got job (if got injury)
6. Funeral parlor got job (if got casualty)
7. Insurance agent got job
8. Property agent got job (if owner is the casualty)

Look at how the $ roll$. Who wants to be hero and dares to put a stop to this?
"As owner prolong sitting and minimum or no exercising, their blood don’t circulate well and will clotted then will result in high blood, high blood sugar and high cholesterol. 

This will largely benefit the medical in SG. Nurse got job, doctors got patient (YES) and (insurance companies Huat!?....No such thing here as got insurance lehh. Wait Ganna Sue, have lehh.)

cases of misusing PMA is rampant.

saw many maciks using it and travel in group.

(14-03-2024, 10:57 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  "As owner prolong sitting and minimum or no exercising, their blood don’t circulate well and will clotted then will result in high blood, high blood sugar and high cholesterol. 

This will largely benefit the medical in SG. Nurse got job, doctors got patient (YES) and (insurance companies Huat!?....No such thing here as got insurance lehh. Wait Ganna Sue, have lehh.)
Yes, this will follow up very soon. Unless....pls walk more everyday. Clapping

"As owner prolong sitting and minimum or no exercising, their blood don’t circulate well and will clotted then will result in high blood, high blood sugar and high cholesterol".
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Death-globally...-blood-sug