Very easy to find out if the person who threaten t9 kill LHL is not from SGTALK

If he doesn’t post these few days, he must be him.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(09-07-2022, 09:12 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  If he doesn’t post these few days, he must be him.

No, lah

It is because the person does not come here

that is why that person became pressurize

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Is a FB post

Smile

(09-07-2022, 09:12 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  If he doesn’t post these few days, he must be him.
You sure this was wat he wrote?

Dun anyhow talk nonsense can or not?

Don't anyhow say hor!

Govt just input too much frustration must also have output somewhere. Maybe here and also other pages.

(10-07-2022, 06:08 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't anyhow say hor!

Wa lau yeh! Why some people like you got no brains wan!
You cannot read or interpret properly ah? The person maybe making the post on Facebook but he could be an active forumer in various forums.... so, he could be a member here. That’s what I meant. Just like those communist members here. They could be PRC citizens, sent by Xi to create disharmony here, pretending to be Singaporeans. Anyway, the PAP people are very alert nowadays, and watching every opposition comments.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

oic like dat
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(09-07-2022, 10:18 PM)Ola Wrote:  No, lah

It is because the person does not come here

that is why that person became pressurize

Heheh.... now that you n I hv posted, people can discount us..
I m worried about the others very vocal non-PAP members ( better not use anti-PAP).
Like never seen RoA, pervert etc for the moment.

(10-07-2022, 10:16 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Wa lau yeh! Why some people like you got no brains wan!
You cannot read or interpret properly ah? The person maybe making the post on Facebook but he could be an active forumer in various forums.... so, he could be a member here. That’s what I meant. Just like those communist members here. They could be PRC citizens, sent by Xi to create disharmony here, pretending to be Singaporeans. Anyway, the PAP people are very alert nowadays, and watching every opposition comments.

Are you PAP or anti-PAP?

Dun tell me you're neutral, as your posts certainly do not show such a position

(10-07-2022, 10:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you PAP or anti-PAP?

Dun tell me you're neutral, as your posts certainly do not show such a position
Hehe,,, since you asked... I am a neutral nonPAP lah. Like example I hate OYKcovid very very much, and scold him very very much, but I don’t threaten him lah. No need to. He ownself put ownself at risk, like next election he will be thrown out.

H4H doesn;t post these few days Smile

(10-07-2022, 11:16 AM)drgn Wrote:  H4H doesn;t post these few days Smile

I tot this one is a “woman”.?The one arrested is a 45 yo man
So you can discount all the old uncles here also.

Multiversai also missing..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-07-2022, 10:24 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Heheh.... now that you n I hv posted, people can discount us..
I m worried about the others very vocal non-PAP members ( better not use anti-PAP).
Like never seen RoA, pervert etc for the moment.

Lucky PAP has been Govt for past 40 or 50 years

Their Authority and Power means all mistakes

still arrow back at them

cannot scold or condemn other parties

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?