Very touching yesterday the CH 8 9pm drama that Uncle RIP

while watching fireworks with his niece.

One thing , can suka suka fire Put fireworks one meh in SG ???
Is it provided you are dam rich got status can apply to put firework ?

Laokokok still got to worry about $$$.

Dare not go to see doctor when body engine starts to have trouble.

I still remembered I help my father paid $1000~$1200 yearly for medisave premium many years ago.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-05-2022, 09:41 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Laokokok still got to worry about $$$.

Dare not go to see doctor when body engine starts to have trouble.

I still remembered I help my father paid $1000~$1200 yearly for medisave premium many years ago.

no, partly Lao kokok don't " trust " hospital , his son go hospital and RIP so give him an bad image like that.

(27-05-2022, 09:46 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  no, partly Lao kokok don't " trust " hospital , his son go hospital and RIP so give him an bad image like that.

I also have bad experience before. I also very regretted listen to the doctor’s advice.
Dont blindly listen to doctor. Decision is yours.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-05-2022, 09:48 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I also have bad experience before. I also very regretted listen to the doctor’s advice.
Dont blindly listen to doctor. Decision is yours.

What is the advice that you regretted?

(27-05-2022, 10:13 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What is the advice that you regretted?

My mom bedridden for 12 years after the operation due to a fall and injured her back. For old ppl better think 10x thoroughly if you want to listen to doctor advice to go operation.

I advise for those who have old parents.

Better start a health fund now with your siblings. Every mths contribute $100 into this fund. Put the $$$ in any good bond to earn interest and can withdraw them anytime you want to use for your old parents medical expenses later.

(27-05-2022, 11:54 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I advise for those who have old parents.

Better start a health fund now with your siblings. Every mths contribute $100 into this fund. Put the $$$ in any good bond to earn interest and can withdraw them anytime you want to use for your old parents medical expenses later.
You think that is a solution?

That is the start of all the problems

(27-05-2022, 12:04 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You think that is a solution?

That is the start of all the problems

For me it is a good solution.
No quarrel in $$$ matter who shd fork out the medical expenses.

You can contribute more if you want. Minimum $100.

Both of my parents already uplorry.
But the fund now still have  quite substantial amount.(About $70k)
We use the $$$ now to fund for yearly Qing Ming praying or later if any of the siblings who need to use it on medical expenses. Definitely, the treasurer appointed must be most trusted among the siblings.

(27-05-2022, 12:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  For me it is a good solution.
No quarrel in $$$ matter who shd fork out the medical expenses.

You can contribute more if you want. Minimum $100.

Both of my parents already uplorry.
But the fund now still have  quite substantial amount.(About $70k)
We use the $$$ now to fund for yearly Qing Ming praying or later if any of the siblings who need to use it on medical expenses. Definitely, the treasurer appointed must be most trusted among the siblings.

You still can control, this is the Most common problems come a family have lots of siblings.
Last time is good a family have lots of siblings literally every families.

Now a days as times change is about MONEY.

I like money Smile Partly is really a " double edge sword " can be good yet can be evil depend the owner how to use it.

One common thing i noticed , come a family let say at least have two bros, or sister whatever.

That one Haven't get marry whereas other already married, Confirm + Chop he/she is the one have to take care the elderly parent.
Their bro and sister will say " You haven't marry , no need to worry much don't have kids blah blah etc, than push you only you take care the elderly parents "

worst if you don't earn much, need more financial aid, than your bro or sister " act blur " or really cannot give much due to the fact they will claim they also don't have extra money , kids expenses , house etc etc

FYI Govt DO HELP those cannot handle come Medical Hospital bills BUT DEPENDS , they will check the family real financial status, any bros or sisters , their financial statement too etc Before see what can help from Social workers. For this is CORRECT, GOVT need to check properly come this Financial aid. Partly some bros and sisters are selfish don't want to share the bundle , worst " fake poor " to get Govt aid.

Better think carefully before committing to a treatment. Doctors also want money to enrich themselves.  

Even for covid vaccines, I know of many who got stroke and heart attacks after mRNA vaccination.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(27-05-2022, 01:18 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Better think carefully before committing to a treatment. Doctors also want money to enrich themselves.  

Even for covid vaccines, I know of many who got stroke and heart attacks after mRNA vaccination.  

But been " indirect force " wat to do? My vaccination status going to end come July partly I haven't get my boaster shot.