Veteran Hong Kong Actor 72yo Lee Lung Kei marries 36yo artist

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian...ear-749121

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(20-02-2023, 05:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian...ear-749121

真像李敖。 Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

原来基佬不是gay

old cow eat young grass.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(20-02-2023, 08:25 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  old cow eat young grass.

The woman is exactly half his age..................36 to 72.................... Big Grin

Commercial transaction. He eyeing her meow meow, she eyeing his money.

No right no wrong.

Just like the village vietcong girls. They see marrying a sinkie unker as a ticket to riches and wealth for them and their extended family.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(20-02-2023, 08:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Commercial transaction. He eyeing her meow meow, she eyeing his money.

No right no wrong.

Just like the village vietcong girls.  They see marrying a sinkie unker as a ticket to riches and wealth for them and their extended family.

you got any vietbu to gaisiew me ?

(20-02-2023, 08:29 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you got any vietbu to gaisiew me ?

I don’t mix in these type of circles Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-02-2023, 08:29 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you got any vietbu to gaisiew me ?

Ask Jac...he should know quite a few

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Shitexchange can't even get a 90yo ah ma who is 36 yo older.🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post