Veteran radio host & presenter Eugene Loh has died at 47.

Veteran radio host & presenter Eugene Loh has died at 47. 

➡️ http://bit.ly/3hVyB41

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

RIP....
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Seems to have died young.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

RIP. 47 year old is still beri young, what happened? cancer ?
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(19-11-2022, 09:24 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  RIP.  47 year old is still beri young, what happened? cancer ?

not young liao lah.................i'm his age also.................i feel ready to die anytime...............too bad no assisted suicide...................i don't wanna die as an old man...........
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Standard question is took p or m?
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

Shocking. 
Life is so unpredictable. 
Be grateful for everyday that we live.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(19-11-2022, 09:26 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  not young liao lah.................i'm his age also.................i feel ready to die anytime...............too bad no assisted suicide...................i don't wanna die as an old man...........
You can find FA to be your companion Sad

why they always so secretive...if die of illness just say la...if other matters like accidents also can say mah...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/cn...es-2051341

At this age .. close to 50, I seen many dropped off.
So stop chasing $$$ … time to have fun, live life and spend some $$$

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Sudden cardiac arrest lor. What else. Purposely dun reveal but whole world knows blood is on OYK hand. FARK that yaosiu
[+] 5 users Like item2sell's post

Pfizer or Moderna?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(19-11-2022, 10:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  At this age .. close to 50, I seen many dropped off.
So stop chasing $$$ … time to have fun, live life and spend some $$$

Becuz need to feed kids as they cannot earn monies yet. If not for the kids I think I surely want to retire and enjoy my life now isn't it? There are others my era run road no need feed but not me. I fulfill my responsibility and then enjoy. Still got a few years to 55

(19-11-2022, 10:19 PM)item2sell Wrote:  Sudden cardiac arrest lor. What else. Purposely dun reveal but whole world knows blood is on OYK hand. FARK that yaosiu

Yes, that day, got car accident knock down a pedestrian also vaccination fault …. bery bad

(19-11-2022, 11:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Becuz need to feed kids as they cannot earn monies yet. If not for the kids I think I surely want to retire and enjoy my life now isn't it? There are others my era run road no need feed but not me. I fulfill my responsibility and then enjoy. Still got a few years to 55

Unless you marry young and have kids young …. bery hard to enjoy after 55. 
So if those wanna marry and have kids … best do it before 30

I read the article like never stated why he suddenly RIP like that ???

Article on Eugene Loh cause of death at 47:

https://socialtelecast.com/what-was-euge...ies-at-47/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-11-2022, 12:33 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Unless you marry young and have kids young …. bery hard to enjoy after 55. 
So if those wanna marry and have kids … best do it before 30

That is why I always tell ppl want to have kids think twice or thrice! Don't be lured by Spore govt one off monies. Lifelong burden and commitment. If I can relive my life again I vow to remain single or if married I will not want to have kids adopted also dun wan. Then today I can retire even before age 55 and do the things I want to do own time own target with my own hard earned monies.

(20-11-2022, 01:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is why I always tell ppl want to have kids think twice or thrice! Don't be lured by Spore govt one off monies. Lifelong burden and commitment. If I can relive my life again I vow to remain single or if married I will not want to have kids adopted also dun wan. Then today I can retire even before age 55 and do the things I want to do own time own target with my own hard earned monies.

In fact , some couple want kids don't even can. Either cannot born or financial problems.

In China, one child policy already taken off. But those PRC stay in Shanghai and Beijing still feel having just one child will be good due to financial.

India wise population keep increasing because they just born without thinking which SG used to have this problem

Partly is due to Job available , when years go by no much jobs available for the next gen than society will be in the mess. This is why you see India , crime rate , molest, rap , whatever is quite a lot.

Since start of vaccination, may death on heart problem or blood clots.  

US got published such statistics. 

Singapore so far no such figures.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(20-11-2022, 01:15 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Since start of vaccination, may death on heart problem or blood clots.  

US got published such statistics. 

Singapore so far no such figures.  

now a days really who is the Ruling party will just " PMOFA "

He is gone at such a young age. May his soul Rest In Peace.

(20-11-2022, 01:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  In fact , some couple want kids don't even can. Either cannot born or financial problems.

In China, one child policy already taken off.  But those PRC stay in Shanghai and Beijing still feel having just one child will be good due to financial.

India wise population keep increasing because they just born without thinking which SG used to have this problem

Partly is due to Job available , when years go by no much jobs available for the next gen than society will be in the mess. This is why you see India , crime rate , molest, rap , whatever is quite a lot.

I concur with your thoughts..... Clapping

i tot last year there was another dj die

suffered a cadiac arrest
vaccine related?

(20-11-2022, 06:41 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i tot last year there was another dj die

What is his/her name.....? Big Grin

(20-11-2022, 06:41 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i tot last year there was another dj die

that one is from 90.5 due to stomach cancer.

(20-11-2022, 06:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that one is from 90.5 due to stomach cancer.

Chris Ho

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-11-2022, 12:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I read the article like never stated why he suddenly RIP like that ???

Never heard of this guy before.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin