Video games are great for learning life skills; seriously?

Video games are great for learning life skills; seriously?

https://yhoo.it/3tUMBh0

These games teach you to anticipate your opponent's moves, adapt your strategy on the fly, and work together with your team to achieve your goals.

Video games can actually be a fantastic way to develop real-life skills. Take Mario and Sonic, for example—they're not just about jumping and collecting coins. They require quick thinking and problem-solving to navigate through levels and overcome obstacles, which can translate into valuable skills in everyday life.
And hey, if you're looking to take your gaming skills to the next level, you might want to check out dota 2 mmr boost services. They offer professional assistance to help you improve your ranking and climb the ranks in Dota 2.

The article stated quite a few that came to my mind such as cooperating in those co-op shooting games or massively multiplayer online role playing games where players grouped to tackle a dungeon.

Also stated about decisions making but I want to add strategic 4X games like Civilisation to this category.

One thing they did not state was those ARPG games where the builds of the character are extremely important. Examples will be Path of Exile, Last Epoch, Grim Dawn etc where there are numerous combinations and one has to find the various optimal combination for the powerful builds. Simple maths but still need time to figure out.

actually I just quit gaming. I keep my playstation stop subscribe for online gaming. I still have many months till dec since already pay I also don't bother.

Is quite BS come problem solving etc. Is all " FIX " been program. About counter strike , likewise I play Call of Duty , team play is also " fix " I mean is always on the Same map. You know where the enemy always hide etc. Those pro gamers take part in contest is more about " How fast you react " This is why you see those pro gamer when they reach early 30s will quit as we grow older, come reaction , reflex will always lose to those teen.

Smile bad point come gaming it waste your time. You don't benefit from gaming.