Vietnamese single mum, 33, found dead in S'pore River, was in SG for less than a week

Commercial meow meow I will never use my mouth. But the meimei will sometimes kam kkj with mint tea Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-05-2024, 12:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like to suckle tits and fondle clit until she wet wet  Cool

I don't like. I am paying customer why I need to do? It should be she do on me instead. Anyway back in those army days for my visit after she finish foreplay she auto wet already dunno got play cheat put jelly or not. Anyway it is a pure transaction so just get it over with. I switch different seller every visit so my X monies is well diversified. My army mates some faithful always stick to one and willing to wait. Different strategy though. Those places are for release not for love and there is no love there old birds will know.

(01-05-2024, 12:53 PM)sgh Wrote:  I don't like. I am paying customer why I need to do? It should be she do on me instead. Anyway back in those army days for my visit after she finish foreplay she auto wet already dunno got play cheat put jelly or not. Anyway it is a pure transaction so just get it over with. I switch different seller every visit so my X monies is well diversified. My army mates some faithful always stick to one and willing to wait. Different strategy though. Those places are for release not for love and there is no love there old birds will know.

I everything also want.  Me kiasu.  But you're right.  Purely commercial transaction.  Dun kenna KC trap Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-05-2024, 01:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I everything also want.  Me kiasu.  But you're right.  Purely commercial transaction.  Dun kenna KC Big Grin

I got add monies becuz I like to play rock and metal songs while doing some find it noisy so add monies they then ok. Some wear ear plugs. The rare few that got same music taste no charge extra and instead ask me introduce to them.

(01-05-2024, 12:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  All these come out earn flesh monies you dunno how many men in front of you do already. Best timing is you are first customer so she is fresh for the day. Near end of day she do or let ppl do until so tired so focus dropped liao. Same monies may as well fight to be the first customer more worth.

First customer is actually cleaning after the last customer lah. Especially for placebo who loves to paint... Lol

Singapore River very dirty