Muhyiddin Yassin Might be M’sia Prime Minister Again As Sarawak Coalition Ready

Muhyiddin Yassin Might be M’sia Prime Minister Again As Sarawak Coalition Ready to Form Government With PN, BN & Sabah Parties

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/muhyiddin-yassin-gps/

Key now is the PM open to trade or inward looking mindset? If he is more open to trade then more foreign countries can invest in Msia. If he is inward looking then I guess hard to lure foreign investment and see how he create job and monies for Msia own ppl.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(20-11-2022, 09:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Key now is the PM open to trade or inward looking mindset? If he is more open to trade then more foreign countries can invest in Msia. If he is inward looking then I guess hard to lure foreign investment and see how he create job and monies for Msia own ppl.

The thing is will the next PM looking after the ppl, or are they for self........ Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-11-2022, 09:12 PM)debono Wrote:  The thing is will the next PM looking after the ppl, or are they for self........ Angry

As though Spore got look after? If got won't demand million dollar paycheck to serve the ppl already. Voters have voted and now see how the Msia new govt look after
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(20-11-2022, 09:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  As though Spore got look after? If got won't demand million dollar paycheck to serve the ppl already. Voters have voted and now see how the Msia new govt look after

It remains to be seen, how the MY politicians treat their ppl...... Big Grin

(20-11-2022, 09:17 PM)debono Wrote:  It remains to be seen, how the MY politicians treat their ppl...... Big Grin

As long as you same ppl as their majority you are looked after. Isn't that the case ever since British left? That is why a lot of not their ppl come Spore work as here meritocracy is up to some level compare to their own country treatment

(20-11-2022, 09:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  As long as you same ppl as their majority you are looked after. Isn't that the case ever since British left? That is why a lot of not their ppl come Spore work as here meritocracy is up to some level compare to their own country treatment

Many Malaysian Chinese and Indians come here to work, cos they are handicapped in MY where jobs are concerned......... Clapping

There is a growing force from the north from PAS. Msia not their ppl one need take note. Look at new policies coming forth that could signal a transition to their more conservative style.