Vivian Balakrishnan apologized to Wang for "not wearing tie"

(11-08-2023, 09:54 PM)Migrant Wrote:  After Vivian apologised, Wang Yi took off his tie. 
That is first class diplomacy. 
Respect for his action.

That is you don't wear to respect me. I take down in return
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

I may not necessarily like Vivian, but fair is fair.

Another way of looking is, the dress code already known and confirmed beforehand by their respective underlings.  The Chinese FM may then have chosen to wear a formal suit replete with tie, knowing full well he would score huge domestic political mileage by doing what he did Big Grin

Vivian and his entourage could not have said, Hey!  That was not the dress code information that we received and given to understand when we receive you.  But instead he chose the next most expedient move, which was to apologise Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-08-2023, 08:07 AM)Sline Wrote:  That is you don't wear to respect me. I take down in return

Can tell Wang Yi is more than happy to untie. 
Weather here so hot. 
Without that tie is so much more comfortable 
He must be thinking this Vivian is a very practical person.
A friend indeed. 😂

How to forget,,, I thought it is a SOP

Hot weather wear singlet appropriate liao.

(12-08-2023, 02:07 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Vivian knows that the hot weather of Singapore may be unbearable for Wang Yi. Hence, he may have purposely not put on a tie so as to made it possible for Wang Yi to do likewise. Wang Yi happy to have the opportunaty to do so in this hot weather. . Immediately took it off.  I think so. Big Grin

China summer hit above 40

(11-08-2023, 09:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Another fuckup. He seems to fuckup every job tasked to him. ... Angry

the most fuckup is over expense $xxx million on YOG.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Why he never apologise to sinkees on his cheap bungalow rental?

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

I strongly believe Wang Yi aslo don't want to wear either and happy too...it so damn hot here in Singapore..

(12-08-2023, 07:48 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  What excuses he gave this time

most probably cry like guniang instead

(11-08-2023, 07:43 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Blame it on his Secretary. 
Usually all these are arranged before hand.

More like bochap, same same, like the president during ndp, n also tch during last ge walk about.
Is the clown prince losing control of his men n women?

I also think it wasn’t fair to pin the blame on his secretary.
Can U blame his secretary for his rental of his ridout bungalow which caused much public unhappiness, a parliamentary enquiry n a cpib investigation.

As usual, after a while ppl stop talking about Ridout.

But the houses are still there and the same ppl are still staying there.

Sinkie really got short term memory..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(11-08-2023, 09:15 PM)Niubee Wrote:  kneel dw

Aiya.

Not to bother with that flg sexchange.