Family of three hospitalised after allegedly eating food from Haidilao in Punggol

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/f...in-punggol

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I nvr eat this junk food. 

Now Hai si lang. not haidilao
[+] 3 users Like victortan's post

They never cook properly rah that family. I always see a lot like dam " Kiasu " the meat haven't cook well faster eat.

Those ah tiong handle food..u know la..pang sai no clean one...u dare to eat.....

(20-03-2024, 11:05 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Those ah tiong handle food..u know la..pang sai no clean one...u dare to eat.....

ABNN rah , You forget indian rojak case? That stall is quite famous one very nice to eat but got one thing due to improper handle the foods cause a lot feel sick. Later NEA do sample, test discover the workers never wash their hands.

(20-03-2024, 11:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They never cook properly rah that family. I always see a lot like dam " Kiasu " the meat haven't cook well faster eat.

You always saw?

You ate there often or worked/work there as a...?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

If it's because of HDL food then cannot be just this family who kenna. Very likely that this family didn't cook the food thoroughly.

Ignore List: Oyk

(20-03-2024, 11:05 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Those ah tiong handle food..u know la..pang sai no clean one...u dare to eat.....

The Chinese have a very poor sense of hygiene, cleanliness and safety. I would get worried if the hawker is a Chinese and more and more we are hiring them.

I would feel better if he were a Malaysian if we have to depend on foreigners for our F&B sector.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-03-2024, 11:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  ABNN rah , You forget indian rojak case? That stall is quite famous one very nice to eat but got one thing due to improper handle the foods cause a lot feel sick. Later NEA do sample, test discover the workers never wash their hands.

They learn from ahtiongs so ahtiong's fault rah

(20-03-2024, 11:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  ABNN rah , You forget indian rojak case? That stall is quite famous one very nice to eat but got one thing due to improper handle the foods cause a lot feel sick. Later NEA do sample, test discover the workers never wash their hands.

I remember...same style...

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Tung-Lok-fined...#pid849774

Ermaos forgot this case?

(20-03-2024, 11:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If it's because of HDL food then cannot be just this family who kenna. Very likely that this family didn't cook the food thoroughly.
Ya hor. Maybe too tam chiat. Faster half cook eat Liao. Yaw kuei.

Maybe over ate n cannot digest

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️