Vivian Lai “Lookalike” Nasi Lemak Hawker Opens Restaurant, Spent $170K On New Outlet

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsand...mak-820741

lookalike meh?

They look entirely different...

Of all people why have affiliation with someone who is not popular these days. Her husband was charged in court.

Only same hair style everything thing else not alike.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Vivian Lai must be so insulted. This auntie looks much older Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Riding on Vivian Lai’s (in)famy? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Actually her claim was quite modest already

I have an ex classmate who was brought into their upper echelons of Pokka Mgt. Too bad I cannot reveal juicy details Laughing

Vivian Lai’s neighbour 5 km away.

(17-10-2023, 07:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Vivian Lai must be so insulted.  This auntie looks much older Big Grin

I thought she looks better. Hopefully her character is better than Vivian's.

(17-10-2023, 08:24 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I have an ex classmate who was brought into their upper echelons of Pokka Mgt. Too bad I cannot reveal juicy details Laughing

sex ?

Smile

(17-10-2023, 08:00 PM)Niubee Wrote:  sex ?

On a different topic, the look alike or Vivian Lai pubic hair curlier? Laughing

Only their meow meow look alike!

Previously during covid, with masks on, they look alike.

After mask off, you decide...

What's so great abt her??

(17-10-2023, 01:37 AM)Nyvrem Wrote:  https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsand...mak-820741

Not really, the eye is too much different.