WATCH LIVE: PM Lee will be delivering a ministerial statement on CPIB’s

WATCH LIVE: PM Lee will be delivering a ministerial statement on CPIB’s probe into Transport Minister S. Iswaran, and the resignations of former Speaker of Parliament Tan Chuan-Jin and former PAP MP Cheng Li

Hui. https://str.sg/iiKQ

Set a reminder here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df2frOQJUEE

Now PM pushed to lackey CCS to talk...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

So Iswaran got corrupt or not? That's all we need to know.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-08-2023, 01:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So Iswaran got corrupt or not? That's all we need to know.    Rolleyes

Still under investigation = Probably busy eliminating some important documents
[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(02-08-2023, 02:28 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Still under investigation = Probably busy eliminating some important documents
[Image: giphy.gif]
Investigate so long already still no conclusion.  May be he refused to talk. If can use torture, I think should finish the probe in one day.   Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

All these are a waste of time and resources if iswaran is found not guilty...you go on air talk this talk that...in the end bo taiji..you waste people time and money
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-08-2023, 02:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Investigate so long already still no conclusion.  May be he refused to talk. If can use torture, I think should finish the probe in one day.   Big Grin

Sometimes it could be to fish out more info of other high position ppl involving so take a while I think. I do not think only he one person involved there must be others in a group format. Only group format can do wonderful stuff. One chopstick easy to break but if a bunch of chopsticks very hard to break. So investigators should be seeking to break the bunch of chopsticks not easy feat.

(02-08-2023, 03:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sometimes it could be to fish out more info of other high position ppl involving so take a while I think. I do not think only he one person involved there must be others in a group format. Only group format can do wonderful stuff. One chopstick easy to break but if a bunch of chopsticks very hard to break. So investigators should be seeking to break the bunch of chopsticks not easy feat.
You mean release long string to catch bigger fishes? ..... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(02-08-2023, 03:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sometimes it could be to fish out more info of other high position ppl involving so take a while I think. I do not think only he one person involved there must be others in a group format. Only group format can do wonderful stuff. One chopstick easy to break but if a bunch of chopsticks very hard to break. So investigators should be seeking to break the bunch of chopsticks not easy feat.

Have chopsticks or no chopsticks all these only need one person to take up the rap ....iswaran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z56VJYomRNk

(02-08-2023, 03:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Have chopsticks or no chopsticks all these only need one person to take up the rap ....iswaran

Hmmm last time commit suicide end all probe. This time hmmm.... national day coming hope to see verdict after than before so peasants can enjoy their holiday.

Piak And Piak struggling very badly. Everything they say sounds unbelievable.

(02-08-2023, 03:10 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  Piak And Piak struggling very badly. Everything they say sounds unbelievable.

LOL THAN HOW ABOUT PM WIFE HC ???? WHY SHE STILL INSIDE GIC TS HOLDINGS??

The Speaker called someone else. THe PM walks right up to speak and waves the Speaker off! Rotfl
REally impartial ah the house!
Shouldn't be called PM lah. Call KING lah

(02-08-2023, 03:17 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  The Speaker called someone else. THe PM walks right up to speak and waves the Speaker off!
REally impartial ah the house!

Ever since under LHL , come debate in Parliament is a CHILD PLAYGROUND. SG POLITICS IS KINDERGARDEN GAME.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-08-2023, 03:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL THAN HOW ABOUT PM WIFE HC ???? WHY SHE STILL INSIDE GIC TS HOLDINGS??

Untouchables is a phrase you should learn to understand for some questions why.

Who the fcuk is this Piak And Piak white haired charbor ( Carrie Tan)?
She want to be a whore don't enter politics lah Goondu!
You enter politics of course the world will scrutinize you lah!

This is what I sense from the speech. I think pertaining to the TCJ thingy, LHL was speaking from his heart and it's about right. For the cpib investigation, especially when answering further questions I think LHL is getting a bit annoyed that house is questioning and even stepping into his autonomy, fair feeling but can be better presented.

Let's give all these scandals a rest. Let cpib work independently and fairly.

Singapore and the parliament should focus on other more critical stuff such as on our economic situation, labor issues, relationship with other countries and ageing population etc.

Shamelessdog go round and round after LMW's question is a SERIOUS waste of parliament time.
Why did Shamelessdog MHA/SPF use tracetogether data for so long but kept QUIET about the matter.
Only in OCTOBER , did viv check the laws and discovered he had misrepresented? That is a LIE

Patrick Tay setup a speech for CCS Rotfl
End of ministerial statements
fcuking wayang People RIGHTFULLY DON'T BELIEVE in the government anymore lah

Well, there you are all alibis and excuses delivered, justified and excepted.

(02-08-2023, 08:58 AM)Dan Wrote:  PM Lee to give excuses in parliament on Iswaran probe and MPs' extramarital affair
Has the Perm Sec compiled all the alibis for the delivery?

Fcuking waste of time. All Piak And Piak was trying to do all session ( especially shamelessdog) was going for a tit for tat. Is Horny Tan more embarrassing or was Nicole Seah more embarressing.
That did NOTHING to convince Sinkies of the Integrity of the Piak And Piak government . Instead of Whiter than White
Now it strives to be who is actually BLACKER. Really low quality ppl we have in government today

Sue bloomberg lah.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...succession

(02-08-2023, 03:51 PM)Sticw Wrote:  This is what I sense from the speech. I think pertaining to the TCJ thingy, LHL was speaking from his heart and it's about right. For the cpib investigation, especially when answering further questions I think LHL is getting a bit annoyed that house is questioning and even stepping into his autonomy, fair feeling but can be better presented.

Let's give all these scandals a rest. Let cpib work independently and fairly.

Singapore and the parliament should focus on other more critical stuff such as on our economic situation, labor issues, relationship with other countries and ageing population etc.

Did they? When Raeesah Khan incident happen they bite no let go harping it on it all day long. Then got the Oxley house issue also harping on it all day long. Did they focus correctly during those episodes? They only choose what they want to talk. Other stuff are secondary. Reason I can think of is they want to consolidate and strengthen their numbers (by painting oppo in a bad light etc) as highest priority over other so call economic situation etc. They very scared to lose power that is the gist.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post