WHISTLEBLOWERS ABOUT HOSPITAL MURDERS

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 23 - Whistleblowers about Hospital murders (bitchute.com)
[+] 3 users Like askxyz's post

nudie

So now we know the covid cases and death stats are fake and manipulated to instill fears. Would there be any similar thing happen in sg?
[+] 1 user Likes askxyz's post

(11-06-2022, 01:14 AM)askxyz Wrote:  So now we know the covid cases and death stats are fake and manipulated to instill fears. Would there be any similar thing happen in sg?

Yes, personal encounter, i come bck from the deaad

Thank you askxyz for all that u did.
i singlon appreciates your efforts
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Mentally unhealthy to keep reading this type of conspiracy theory

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-06-2022, 01:14 AM)askxyz Wrote:  So now we know the covid cases and death stats are fake and manipulated to instill fears. Would there be any similar thing happen in sg?

I think got before lah but all covered up liao lah! Just inject air bubble 10ml into the IV intravenous drip can liao lah! When the bubble travels to the patient's heart he will die of heart attack lor!

Wow,,, insider.

(11-06-2022, 05:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Mentally unhealthy to keep reading this type of conspiracy theory

But it is also mentally unhealthy to keep hearing people repeating their conspiracy theory about "conspiracy theory" without any concrete proof

(11-06-2022, 02:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yes, personal encounter, i come bck from the deaad

Wow! What happened ?