WHO Experts Recommend 3rd Dose For Over-60s Jabbed With Sinopharm, Sinovac

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/who-expe...ac-2571978
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

https://youtu.be/up8HLRpF5OM

WHO Experts Recommend 3rd Dose For Over-60s Jabbed With Sinopharm, Sinovac
World Health Organization experts said: "For the Sinovac and Sinopharm inactivated vaccines, an additional (third) dose of the homologous vaccine should be offered to persons aged 60."

WorldAgence France-PresseUpdated: October 11, 2021 8:09 pm IST

Geneva, Switzerland: The WHO's vaccine advisors recommended Monday that people over 60 who have been fully immunised with China's Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccine should be offered a third Covid-19 vaccine dose.

"For the Sinovac and Sinopharm inactivated vaccines, an additional (third) dose of the homologous vaccine should be offered to persons aged 60," the World Health Organization's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunisation said, adding that a different vaccine may also be considered, based on availability.

WHO recommends BUT never give any reasons? WTF is this nonsense?

It is for old people aged 60 and above whereby their built up immunity is very slow.

Here our own one, applies to those 19 years and above.

I guess it's quite the same for all vaccine to require 3rd jab for the elderlies. But FDA do not recommend Pfizer as a booster shot, I hope Singapore MOH is not pushing those who has taken Pfizer earlier to go for their 3rd shot as heart inflammation is observed.

Better to switch them to Moderna if sticking to mRNA. Else got to find huge supply of sinovac for the general population.

WHO is GOD is it? Or WHO is your father?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(25-10-2021, 02:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I guess it's quite the same for all vaccine to require 3rd jab for the elderlies. But FDA do not recommend Pfizer as a booster shot, I hope Singapore MOH is not pushing those who has taken Pfizer earlier to go for their 3rd shot as heart inflammation is observed.

Better to switch them to Moderna if sticking to mRNA. Else got to find huge supply of sinovac for the general population.

All booster shots to be only mRNA if you also jabbed mRNA previously

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

WHO never recommend those below 60 years old who took inactivated vaccines to need a third shot. Why do our MOH make third shot compulsory for all below 60 years old for inactivated vaccines? What is their recommendation based on? I seriously think our panel of experts doctors are anyhow recommending with no basis for their recommendation.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(25-10-2021, 10:07 PM)winbig Wrote:  WHO never recommend those below 60 years old who took inactivated vaccines to need a third shot. Why do our MOH make third shot compulsory for all below 60 years old for inactivated vaccines? What is their recommendation based on? I seriously think our panel of experts doctors are anyhow recommending with no basis for their recommendation.

I thought last year you fully support MOH and told me MOH is your father?

(25-10-2021, 10:16 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thought last year you fully support MOH and told me MOH is your father?

MOH is your father not my father.  Laughing

(25-10-2021, 10:19 PM)merline Wrote:  Did the sexperts recommend when for 4th, 5th .... dose??? Smile

So far MOH did not recommend a 4th dose of vaccine.. Rolleyes

(25-10-2021, 10:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  MOH is your father not my father.  Laughing

Sure or not? Who disowned who now. Better own up ok

Last year you were so asslicking MOH until wanted to report me for posting REAL gov.sg data, isn't it?

That's so pathetic!

(25-10-2021, 10:07 PM)winbig Wrote:  WHO never recommend those below 60 years old who took inactivated vaccines to need a third shot. Why do our MOH make third shot compulsory for all below 60 years old for inactivated vaccines? What is their recommendation based on? I seriously think our panel of experts doctors are anyhow recommending with no basis for their recommendation.

Likely due to a recent sinovac announcement on the antibodies count at top level with 3rd jab. But so strange, previously don't believe in sinovac figures, but now sinovac announcement on 3rd jab then go believe. Who is selective? Lol

(25-10-2021, 10:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sure or not? Who disowned who now. Better own up ok

Last year you were so asslicking MOH until wanted to report me for posting REAL gov.sg data, isn't it?

That's so pathetic!

Do u want to eat German sausage and fishball? Laughing

(26-10-2021, 06:52 AM)winbig Wrote:  Do u want to eat German sausage and fishball? Laughing
Eat ur abalone better

(26-10-2021, 07:36 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Eat ur abalone better

Sorry only have German sausage and fishballs.  Rotfl

(25-10-2021, 07:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  All booster shots to be only mRNA if you also jabbed mRNA previously

Yes once official announced, cannot find loop hole.
Unless you already jabbed before hand.

In america, they can still mix with J&J as booster.  
Other countries also mix as well.

(26-10-2021, 07:40 AM)winbig Wrote:  Sorry only have German sausage and fishballs.  Rotfl
*middle finger*