Former brigadier-general appointed as deputy chief executive of ComfortDelGr

(17-03-2022, 01:57 PM)Clyde Wrote:  At least better than ceca. If ceca, also parachute in with fake cert and fake experiences.

At least he is a Singapore citizen. Quite pity them, retire so early at 45 years old. Give them a chance to continue with their career.

LTC and above can retire at 55. And no need to pity them. They know it when they signed on.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-03-2022, 06:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  LTC and above can retire at 55. And no need to pity them. They know it when they signed on.
This one I am not sure. I attended my son's BMT something. Almost all ranking retire at 45. At 45 your children at most in secondary school and the father become jobless. I had seen many fathers being jobless at around that age, very depressing to them and the whole family. Because of this I stopped my son from taking the SAF scholarship.

(17-03-2022, 06:21 PM)Clyde Wrote:  This one I am not sure. I attended my son's BMT something. Almost all ranking retire at 45. At 45 your children at most in secondary school and the father become jobless. I had seen many fathers being jobless at around that age, very depressing to them and the whole family. Because of this I stopped my son from taking the SAF scholarship.

Those retire BGs have 130 Professions for them out there but the crux is that there is no need to reserve any jobs for them. If they do not have the skills, then attend Skills Future Courses or other 800 courses available in the market.

I also dissagree that Top Post should be reserved for them where they should start from the bottom of the career ladder just like any average graduates.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(17-03-2022, 06:21 PM)Clyde Wrote:  This one I am not sure. I attended my son's BMT something. Almost all ranking retire at 45. At 45 your children at most in secondary school and the father become jobless. I had seen many fathers being jobless at around that age, very depressing to them and the whole family. Because of this I stopped my son from taking the SAF scholarship.

Read this:

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/SAFA1972-RG9?DocDate=20150213&ProvIds=P1III-P42_20-

This BG wasted talent

He should be in the front line in battle field.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

The problem with having regulars in private companies is that they are used to barking orders down and expecting others to follow. No one can explain anything to these generals because any explanation becomes excuses in the eyes of the generals. In the end, nobody will bother to give feedback and the generals will continue to believe that they've done a good job.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-03-2022, 01:47 PM)Klesk Wrote:  they are working very hard to improve this index

[Image: Singapore-ranks-3rd-on-crony-capitalism-...why-is.png]

Among the Top ten, 5 from Asean.

(17-03-2022, 06:50 PM)Scythian Wrote:  This BG wasted talent

He should be in the front line in battle field.

FAKE BG just like Fake FTs here in SG

More like some Deaf Director who knows nothing to me

At least he must be sent to war zone

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(17-03-2022, 06:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The problem with having regulars in private companies is that they are used to barking orders down and expecting others to follow. No one can explain anything to these generals because any explanation becomes excuses in the eyes of the generals. In the end, nobody will bother to give feedback and the generals will continue to believe that they've done a good job.

This one I agree. I saw my colleague, an assistant Engineer (after signing on 6 years in saf and left to join an MNC) commanded his Engineer to do his way. He always speak to the Engineer in a very loud tone. Very scary. Luckily, he was not reporting to me.

(17-03-2022, 06:28 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Those retire BGs have 130 Professions for them out there but the crux is that there is no need to reserve any jobs for them. If they do not have the skills, then attend Skills Future Courses or other 800 courses available in the market.

I also dissagree that Top Post should be reserved for them where they should start from the bottom of the career ladder just like any average graduates.
You must be joking if you say they can find a job with just fews weeks or few days of Skill Future.

Jiak Leow bee
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post