PSP Hazel Poa files adjournment motion against Vaccination Differentiated

PSP Hazel Poa files adjournment motion against Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures

https://www.facebook.com/100057778912169...839790210/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Omg...PSP don't shoot themselves in the foot again after the ceca fiasco. Please focus on the GST and other more important issues.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Kudos to the PSP, they have been making headway in the political scene. 

They should do well in the next erection.

Clapping

Laughing
[+] 3 users Like Gstalk's post

(04-01-2022, 06:31 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  PSP Hazel Poa files adjournment motion against Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures

https://www.facebook.com/100057778912169...839790210/
Clapping Thumbsup

(04-01-2022, 06:49 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Omg...PSP don't shoot themselves in the foot again after the ceca fiasco. Please focus on the GST and other more important issues.

Yes, PSP should focus on the GST, and get more out of it, to get some essential items without GST....... Clapping

(04-01-2022, 06:49 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Omg...PSP don't shoot themselves in the foot again after the ceca fiasco. Please focus on the GST and other more important issues.
GST issues let WP take it up as they have 9 fully elected MPs.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(04-01-2022, 10:22 PM)Instinct Wrote:  GST issues let WP take it up as they have 9 fully elected MPs.

WP is busy fighting the RK saga...... crying

(04-01-2022, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote:  WP is busy fighting the RK saga...... crying

No excuse lah as not all WP MP are fighting the RK case. They just need to appoint 1 mp to raise and pursue the GST issue

CECA fiasco?? That's a damn important issue to be brought up.. Rather than shoot themselves, they have earn some brownie points off that topic..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..