WOMAN HIRED PROBLEMATIC MAIDS, 1 COMPLAIN EVERYWHERE PAIN, 1 MIA, 1 HOMESICK

WOMAN HIRED PROBLEMATIC MAIDS, 1 COMPLAIN EVERYWHERE PAIN, 1 MIA, 1 HOMESICK
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=53128

Often when one Agency

do not have committed Sales Mgr

all the maids recommended by him/ her also "Lan"

end up the maid not scared of agency or employer

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Not easy to hire a hardworking maid.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-06-2022, 02:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Not easy to hire a hardworking maid.

our trouble is that MOM is so pro the maid until they behave badly. And agent does not help either becos its better for their maid to keep changing employer so they earn extra agency fees from  the maids and employers. I observed that Some agency is expert in transferred maid and also ask their maids to recommend their relative and friends to seek transfer and for every successful recommendation will earn the introduction a fee. something like you scratch my back and i scratch yours. Nowadays its getting from bad to worst and very unscrupulous.  I have met few agents like this before. Kenna once, avoid now. On top of that, they get the maids to write good report on them so they get high ranking. So when you use the ranking reference, please check who writes the report.

As for mine, my maid wake up at 630 and  wash up, has her breakfast. when i leave for work at 8, she balek to her room and tidok. then 10 plus wake up and do house cleaning till 11 plus, eat lunch and go back to the bedroom for internet games, korea drama or tidok.

Then around 4plus prepare dinner, 5 plus finish cooking and go back to bed room till dinner time. wash up and go back to bedroom. When someone call at my place, she will pretend dont know and not answering the door bell or phone call.

Super lazy and i gonna send her home. no transfer by agent. I opine employers must be band together to eradicate
this kind of bad behaviors and practice.
[+] 3 users Like kc172021's post

(04-06-2022, 03:34 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  our trouble is that MOM is so pro the maid until they behave badly. And agent does not help either becos its better for their maid to keep changing employer so they earn extra agency fees from  the maids and employers. I observed that Some agency is expert in transferred maid and also ask their maids to recommend their relative and friends to seek transfer and for every successful recommendation will earn the introduction a fee. something like you scratch my back and i scratch yours. Nowadays its getting from bad to worst and very unscrupulous.  I have met few agents like this before. Kenna once, avoid now. On top of that, they get the maids to write good report on them so they get high ranking. So when you use the ranking reference, please check who writes the report.

As for mine, my maid wake up at 630 and  wash up, has her breakfast. when i leave for work at 8, she balek to her room and tidok. then 10 plus wake up and do house cleaning till 11 plus, eat lunch and go back to the bedroom for internet games, korea drama or tidok.

Then around 4plus prepare dinner, 5 plus finish cooking and go back to bed room till dinner time. wash up and go back to bedroom. When someone call at my place, she will pretend dont know and not answering the door bell or phone call.

Super lazy and i gonna send her home. no transfer by agent. I opine employers must be band together to eradicate

Our people lazy to do housework must depend on foreigners lah! Wash toilet, vacuum and mop the floor, cook food, etc... not easy to do leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

just them back and cannot come anymore. if they fail to complete the contracts, there must have panalty to it.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

(04-06-2022, 04:36 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  just them back and cannot come anymore. if they fail to complete the contracts, there must have panalty to it.

Good suggestion. MOM other than protect the maids interest, must also protect the employers too
[+] 3 users Like kc172021's post

You wish lah

MOM only kiss helper's backside as levy taken from Employer is actually salary meant for the helper, so MOM in their idiotic, selfish mind, think the helper is the reason why they can keep their iron rice bowls so they are pro helper than pro employer

With this type of corrupted thinking, we must VTO next election!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

My Tua- gor tried to get a maid for more than 1 week, liao

One agency even said he got a maid came to SG 3 / 4 months ago

not happy because too much work

he can arrange interview

My tua- gor rejected!

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

My own neighbour just beside my unit

All 3 meals catering service

All housework done by part-time maid

All she does is take care of one elderly uncle who cannot move properly

Say she is not happy and after 2 years

Say want to be Transfer Maid

(04-06-2022, 03:34 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  our trouble is that MOM is so pro the maid until they behave badly. And agent does not help either becos its better for their maid to keep changing employer so they earn extra agency fees from  the maids and employers. I observed that Some agency is expert in transferred maid and also ask their maids to recommend their relative and friends to seek transfer and for every successful recommendation will earn the introduction a fee. something like you scratch my back and i scratch yours. Nowadays its getting from bad to worst and very unscrupulous.  I have met few agents like this before. Kenna once, avoid now. On top of that, they get the maids to write good report on them so they get high ranking. So when you use the ranking reference, please check who writes the report.

This is confirmed fault of government, specifically MOM. Now maid and bangala behave like kings and princesses in our country. Many construction site also doing loud noise at night and seems like that is allowed.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(05-06-2022, 09:11 AM)Ola Wrote:  My own neighbour just beside my unit

All 3 meals catering service

All housework done by part-time maid

All she does is take care of one elderly uncle who cannot move properly

Say she is not happy and after 2 years

Say want to be Transfer Maid

A lot of transfer maid are almost always problem maid

(04-06-2022, 04:36 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  just them back and cannot come anymore. if they fail to complete the contracts, there must have panalty to it.

This is so true. MOM has been very slack.

This Tan See Leng should be more pro active in this.

(05-06-2022, 09:14 AM)dynamite Wrote:  This is so true. MOM has been very slack.

My tua- gor said MOM issued a Template

for stay- in maids 

8am wake- up, 2pm nap, 6pm end work

Their life better than locals

(06-06-2022, 09:51 AM)Ola Wrote:  My tua- gor said MOM issued a Template

for stay- in maids 

8am wake- up, 2pm nap, 6pm end work

Their life better than locals

S’pore Civil Servants To Get 5-14% Pay Rise, Will Help Attract & Retain Talent 💵

https://mustsharenews.com/civil-servants...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

Quote:Still can get pay raises even email reply also use template. Wtf
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

I read that Mr LKY asked many Jap companies to come

And SG followed followed their KAIZEN, OJT . . .

in the 80s and 90s for SG to follow their good practices

But ever since then, 3G and 4G never made any process improvement

So after 30 years, we end up being Inefficient and Ineffective

Vote PAP OUT.

(05-06-2022, 09:14 AM)dynamite Wrote:  This is so true. MOM has been very slack.

Then complain to DAD lah!

My friend's family hired a maid 6 months ago

from Indonesia and had to be quarantined ( sthg like that)

cannot understand English nor Malay

so that use google translate also half- past 6

The maid everything just blur and don't do

After 6 mths, she still needs another 6 mths of training

(04-06-2022, 08:54 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  Good suggestion. MOM other than protect the maids interest, must also protect the employers too

MOM just want the levy