WOMAN KENA CHOP CARROT BY CLINIC, SEE DOCTOR FOR COVID SYMPTOMS

WOMAN KENA CHOP CARROT BY CLINIC, SEE DOCTOR FOR COVID SYMPTOMS & CHARGED $120

https://tinyurl.com/5n7aa544

wow, 7 to 8 medicine, i think 120$ is reasonable. i take 3 medicine already 80$ plus..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

expensive and ridiculous. why no authority involved to check these doctor. they now can be a a scammer themselves, legally
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

Heng I never tio covid 2nd time since July 2022, never wear mask too.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Why is vaccination important?

COVID-19 vaccination protects you against severe disease, minimises the risk of transmission, and protects our healthcare system from being overwhelmed. Vaccination is free under the National Vaccination Programme for all Singaporean Citizens, Permanent Resident, Long Term Pass Holders and certain Short Term Pass holders.

What are the vaccines available under the National Vaccination Programme?

Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty
Moderna/Spikevax
Novavax/Nuvaxovid
Sinovac-CoronaVac

Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have successfully obtained full registration. For now, Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine continues to be included under the National Vaccination Programme (NVP)*. However, if there is no application for Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine to be fully registered, NVP will lapse for Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine by 30 September 2024.

Nevertheless, Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine will continue to be available at private clinics which have applied to use it under the Special Access Route (SAR).

**Under the National Vaccination** Programme, vaccination is free for all Singaporean Citizens, Permanent Resident, Long Term Pass Holders and certain Short Term Pass holders.
https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination

(12-12-2023, 09:31 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Why is vaccination important?

COVID-19 vaccination protects you against severe disease, minimises the risk of transmission, and protects our healthcare system from being overwhelmed. Vaccination is free under the National Vaccination Programme for all Singaporean Citizens, Permanent Resident, Long Term Pass Holders and certain Short Term Pass holders.

What are the vaccines available under the National Vaccination Programme?

Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty
Moderna/Spikevax
Novavax/Nuvaxovid
Sinovac-CoronaVac

Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna have successfully obtained full registration. For now, Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine continues to be included under the National Vaccination Programme (NVP)*. However, if there is no application for Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine to be fully registered, NVP will lapse for Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine by 30 September 2024.

Nevertheless, Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine will continue to be available at private clinics which have applied to use it under the Special Access Route (SAR).

**Under the National Vaccination** Programme, vaccination is free for all Singaporean Citizens, Permanent Resident, Long Term Pass Holders and certain Short Term Pass holders.
https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination

Covid-19 hospitalisations, ICU cases on the rise amid increasing infections: MOH...SINGAPORE — The number of hospitalisations and intensive care unit (ICU) cases due to Covid-19 has increased amid a rising number of infections, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Friday (Dec 8).

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...oh-2321521
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

SINGAPORE — The number of hospitalisations and intensive care unit (ICU) cases due to Covid-19 has increased amid a rising number of infections, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Friday (Dec 8).

The estimated number of Covid-19 cases in the week of Nov 26 to Dec 2 rose to 32,035, compared with 22,094 cases in the previous week.

The average daily Covid-19 hospitalisations also rose to 225 from 136 the week before, and the average daily intensive care unit cases increased to four cases compared to one case in the previous week.

MOH said the numbers of hospitalisations and ICU cases are not as high as during the pandemic.

“This has added workload to our hospitals, which are already busy,” said MOH, adding that it is closely tracking the trajectory of this wave to ensure that its healthcare capacity is able to cope.

READ ALSO
Novavax Covid-19 vaccine no longer available in Singapore from 2024; existing stock to expire at year-end
Although the number of cases is rising, there is no indication that the variants circulating locally are more transmissible or cause more severe disease, added the ministry.

It also urged members of the public to seek medical treatment at emergency departments only for serious or life-threatening emergencies

Singapore hospitals remaining 'vigilant', ready to respond to changing needs amid rise in COVID-19 cases...COVID-19 situation in the country closely and are ready to increase their capacity if needed, the National University Health System (NUHS) and SingHealth said on Monday (Dec 11).

Singapore has seen an increase in COVID-19 infections over the past two weeks. According to the Ministry of Health (MOH), the estimated number of COVID-19 cases in the week of Nov 26 to Dec 2 rose to 32,035, compared with 22,094 cases in the previous week.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...th-3979656

To All!. Please take care of yourself and your love one's.. Heart Love

Must watch: This is the opening presentation by Dr David Martin on the origins of Covid in 1965 & Covid Vaccines in 1990! He speaks in front of the 🇪🇺 European Parliament International Covid Summit III in Brussels on May 3, 2023. Hear and be shocked..!😯😧

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-1-Million-COVI...#pid773760

Must watch: This is the opening presentation by Dr David Martin on the origins of Covid in 1965 & Covid Vaccines in 1990! He speaks in front of the 🇪🇺 European Parliament International Covid Summit III in Brussels on May 3, 2023. Hear and be shocked..!😯😧
https://twitter.com/pbhushan1/status/166...84482?s=20
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(12-12-2023, 08:26 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Heng I never tio covid 2nd time since July 2022, never wear mask too.

Luckily, my 4th jab went for Sinovac.  Rotfl
No pain, no redness, no fever.

Very scare to go for Moderna vaccine.
My 1st three jabs were Moderna, side effect getting worse after 3rd jab.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-12-2023, 08:26 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Heng I never tio covid 2nd time since July 2022, never wear mask too.

We just have to be at the wrong place at the wrong time to be infected. 

(12-12-2023, 09:40 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Must watch: This is the opening presentation by Dr David Martin on the origins of Covid in 1965 & Covid Vaccines in 1990! He speaks in front of the 🇪🇺 European Parliament International Covid Summit III in Brussels on May 3, 2023. Hear and be shocked..!😯😧
https://twitter.com/pbhushan1/status/166...84482?s=20

Curry nah.  Only ten minutes, and then cut off. Where's the entire beedio?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-12-2023, 09:51 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  We just have to be at the wrong place at the wrong time to be infected. 

No place is the right place anymore.  The virus is everywhere.  Also, no time is ever a good time. Time has no beginning and no end.  You are just in it, and it's a matter of time before all of us will lose our covid virginity if any here is still one. Rolleyes

(12-12-2023, 09:49 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Luckily, my 4th jab went for Sinovac.  Rotfl
No pain, no redness, no fever.

Very scare to go for Moderna vaccine.
My 1st three jabs were Moderna, side effect getting worse after 3rd jab.

Sinovac uses a real virus.

Moderna had already trained up your body to fight the real virus.

If you have symptoms from Sinovac, then Moderna isn't doing its job. Rolleyes

If Sinovac was your first vaccination, your side effects could have been serious...maybe death even, if you are elderly and have some underlying health issues like diabetes, hypertension, or an existing heart disease......Ischemic etc.. Rolleyes

not correct. te moment u go You ask for it. why?
take white lungs they r dead blood cells after being poisoned and spew all over the lungs
not a problem until the cells need to clean themselves.
U think your immunity goes down and someone passes a virus to u.
Not correct. Phenomena is described as hyperimmunity. hyper u know like something beri active
beri easy to imagine during the battles your defenders might use ACIDS inflammations are a given.

Your concerns are:
GQDs are now all over your body including your Brain bbb brain-blood-barrier to capture your neutron YOUR MIND urSoul HABIS

(12-12-2023, 09:32 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Covid-19 hospitalisations, ICU cases on the rise amid increasing infections: MOH...SINGAPORE — The number of hospitalisations and intensive care unit (ICU) cases due to Covid-19 has increased amid a rising number of infections, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Friday (Dec 8).

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...oh-2321521

Expected.

(12-12-2023, 10:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU MOANED LIKE A BOAR

(12-12-2023, 10:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  No place is the right place anymore.  The virus is everywhere.  Also, no time is ever a good time. Time has no beginning and no end.  You are just in it, and it's a matter of time before all of us will lose our covid virginity if any here is still one. Rolleyes

I worry more about getting infected before an important event or travel overseas for work or a family vacation. 

(12-12-2023, 11:38 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I worry more about getting infected before an important event or travel overseas for work or a family vacation. 

Let nature take its course.   顺其自然吧!

If it will not happen then you are worrying for nothing.  If it will happen, your worrying will not stop it from happening.  So worry for what?

We all want to live for as long as possible, but we know that we can't live forever, so we would like to die when we have done everything nicely, handed over, said our last words to whoever matters, all jobs completed, no outstanding issues....and if possible, we have even showered, washed our hair and brushed our teeth, smelling good...

Unfortunately, we cannot choose.

(12-12-2023, 12:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Let nature take its course.   顺其自然吧!

If it will not happen then you are worrying for nothing.  If it will happen, your worrying will not stop it from happening.  So worry for what?

We all want to live for as long as possible, but we know that we can't live forever, so we would like to die when we have done everything nicely, handed over, said our last words to whoever matters, all jobs completed, no outstanding issues....and if possible, we have even showered, washed our hair and brushed our teeth, smelling good...

Unfortunately, we cannot choose.
[Image: Sigur.png]
and amen....

(11-12-2023, 09:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  WOMAN KENA CHOP CARROT BY CLINIC, SEE DOCTOR FOR COVID SYMPTOMS & CHARGED $120

https://tinyurl.com/5n7aa544

Fake story from scammy website  Confused

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

problem is you all think u can be infected by a virus.
CANNOT. you must b poisoned first and te necessary housekeepings will kill u.
dat why the experts r now using not ur immunity waning
HYPERIMMUNITY some sort of a storm where your Housekeepers will use watever means to get the toxins down.
another is mRNA by itself it cannot enter the cell so they mix 2 liquids into a hydrogel
singlion must has found the truth for he received a call u know from NUH press 1 for english dat sort threaening to remove my medical qualification. singlion is an ahPEK get it.

This uncensored website’s ads are way more than its fake stories.  No attribution.  Nothing at all.

If the stories are already badly written with spelling mistakes etc and obviously fake, what does it tell you of its editorial team? 

And imagine where their ads will bring you. Horland Big Grin

Reminds me of a ceca ahneh Dangerous website circa 1990s coding Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-12-2023, 12:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My sperms already went in
Why worry for nothing. The worst could happen is she gets pregnant.
If it will happen, my worrying will not stop it from happening. So worry for what?
Let me enjoy the fûcks first.
Let my sperms swim and navigate its own course.
Unfortunately, we cannot choose whether its a boy, girl or half half Rotfl

[Image: JqX8joa.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(12-12-2023, 11:38 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I worry more about getting infected before an important event or travel overseas for work or a family vacation. 

(12-12-2023, 11:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Is fûcking my granddaughter an important event for you?

Laughing Laughing

They are the docs they gave me 5 type of medicines I cannot say no.