ELDERLY MAN ARRESTED FOR SNATCHING GOLD CHAIN AT TOA PAYOH

ELDERLY MAN ARRESTED FOR SNATCHING GOLD CHAIN AT TOA PAYOH
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=34574
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

If an elderly can be so desperate until need to be snatch thief, something is really wrong with Sg society. There must much suffering in the ground and the govt should get their butt out of their ivory tower. Come down to the ground and investigate what's the suffering people are going thru!!!
[+] 4 users Like Instinct's post

Nice, free lodging, meals, medical, exercise and in-house entertainment for a worry free few years in Resort De Changi

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-02-2022, 07:54 PM)Instinct Wrote:  If an elderly can be so desperate until need to be snatch thief, something is really wrong with Sg society. There must much suffering in the ground and the govt should get their butt out of their ivory tower. Come down to the ground and investigate what's the suffering people are going thru!!!
I agree that there are some who cannot make ends meet, and are deprived of basic necessities....our govt. needs to investigate such cases and bring their plight to the govt. bodies..........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

7% GST is not enough to help the poor and elderly?

Where did the money go to?

He gamble or he need more money to see doctor??

[Image: IRAS-Tax-rev-incr-FY18-9.gif]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Lost heavy in horse racing or toto?
See those Queues at sports toto last week?
So many lau kok kok...

Desperate move.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Early in the morning... not difficult to identify by cctvs  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

i belied lot of such cases, but no body care. even middle income also have issue coping in sg. but all choose to silence. pap better come and prove your worth. alot is suffering under yr nose, wake up now.

i also suffering
can anyone help

(14-02-2022, 11:22 PM)Talent Wrote:  i also suffering
can anyone help

dynamite stays in landed property Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 11:22 PM)Talent Wrote:  i also suffering
can anyone help

If you don't suffer until have to be snatch thief, then govt don't think you qualify for financial help. They only help the very very very poor. Get it!

(14-02-2022, 11:30 PM)Instinct Wrote:  If you don't suffer until have to be snatch thief, then govt don't think you qualify for financial help. They only help the very very very poor. Get it!
or stay in jungle to get help Tongue