Singapore Seeking Expats With ‘Super’ Skills

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/20...ster-video

I don't think the new scheme to find expats with "super skills". It's more to filter out the substandard ones, move them to SP and hence prevent them from bringing their whole family to SG using dependent passes. Such a description of "super skills" just makes the FTs who get EP more arrogant.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(11-03-2022, 05:15 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I don't think the new scheme to find expats with "super skills". It's more to filter out the substandard ones, move them to SP and hence prevent them from bringing their whole family to SG using dependent passes. Such a description of "super skills" just makes the FTs who get EP more arrogant.

PAP WAYANG only

My ex- company did not even bother to move those affected into S-pass.

They just increase the salary of the FT to fit the minimum salary of the Employment Pass

Those FTs just get pay raise but actual salary still no change in the payroll

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-03-2022, 05:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP WAYANG only

My ex- company did not even bother to move those affected into S-pass.

They just increase the salary of the FT to fit the minimum salary of the Employment Pass

Those FTs just get pay raise but actual salary still no change in the payroll

What? This is getting absurd!

How did you know? 

You mean your ex just submit a bogus number to evade the law?

(11-03-2022, 05:15 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I don't think the new scheme to find expats with "super skills". It's more to filter out the substandard ones, move them to SP and hence prevent them from bringing their whole family to SG using dependent passes. Such a description of "super skills" just makes the FTs who get EP more arrogant.

You're right. It'll only boost their ego because they really think they have superior skills.