WP CALLS FOR SUPPORT FOR SANDWICHED CLASS, THANKS PUBLIC OFFICERS

WP CALLS FOR SUPPORT FOR SANDWICHED CLASS, THANKS PUBLIC OFFICERS
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=47308

Govt needs to wake up and let MP Lawrence take full charge so that we know his potential to vote for him.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Cannot blame me for voting for ANY Opposition

Because they hear my Voice and represent my Voice

I do not need PAP at all!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

No matter what 4G or 5G leaders, my choice is still Oppositions because they represent our voices. We need more of these like LMW who is truthful and sincere fighting for our rights.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(02-05-2022, 10:24 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  No matter what 4G or 5G leaders, my choice is still Oppositions because they represent our voices. We need more of these like LMW who is truthful and sincere fighting for our rights.

hello Dear Gem, how are are doing?

(02-05-2022, 10:42 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  hello Dear Gem, how are are doing?
Hi H4H, am well.  Hope you are good too. Will be travelling to Kuching in Jun.

(02-05-2022, 10:58 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hi H4H, am well.  Hope you are good too. Will be travelling to Kuching in Jun.

Dear Gem, that is nice, hope you enjoy your holiday and remember to upload some wonderful photos here...

(02-05-2022, 11:17 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Dear Gem, that is nice, hope you enjoy your holiday and remember to upload some wonderful photos here...
I hv beautiful photos taken in south Africa and Victoria falls in May 2019.  But, wonder why I cud not  upload some photos here.

(02-05-2022, 01:05 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I hv beautiful photos taken in south Africa and Victoria falls in May 2019.  But, wonder why I cud not  upload some photos here.

Dear Gem, i am not very well in uploading photos here, i also have some problem.
I think need to download app : QuickIB
Then you select one of your photo, upload to QuickIB
Then at QuickIB, copy and paste over here.
I think mine is long winded...

(02-05-2022, 04:00 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Dear Gem, i am not very well in uploading photos here, i also have some problem.
I think need to download app : QuickIB
Then you select one of your photo, upload to QuickIB
Then at QuickIB, copy and paste over here.
I think mine is long winded...
Thks H4H. Actually, I hv been to Russia in 2018. Beautiful country. But, sad they attack Ukraine.

(02-05-2022, 05:19 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Thks H4H. Actually, I hv been to Russia in 2018. Beautiful country. But, sad they attack Ukraine.

Dear Gem, you travel many countries...that is nice...

(02-05-2022, 05:58 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Dear Gem, you travel many countries...that is nice...
I already covered Central Europe and Skandinavia. 7 countries in Central Europe. Hokkaido, Vietnam, South Korea and California. Grand Canyon is very exotic, beautiful and spectacular.

(02-05-2022, 07:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I already covered Central Europe and Skandinavia. 7 countries in Central Europe. Hokkaido, Vietnam, South Korea and California. Grand Canyon is very exotic, beautiful and spectacular.

Clapping
you literally travel almost all the countries.
ever been to brazil , south america?

(02-05-2022, 07:17 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Clapping
Dear H4H, stil not enough leh. My plans is to cover Turkey, Greece and Spain also. Wud love trying winter in Hokkaido.

(02-05-2022, 07:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Dear H4H, stil not enough leh. My plans is to cover Turkey, Greece and Spain also. Wud love trying winter in Hokkaido.

Dear Gem, good that able to travel and see the world.
I cant, kids still young....expenses sky rockets...

(02-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Dear Gem, good that able to travel and see the world.
I cant, kids still young....expenses sky rockets...
No worries.  You will hv the chance soon as I believed you are still young.

(02-05-2022, 07:17 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Clapping
No.

Why never go China?