[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

LW now dun look tired anymore.

with hand clasping

(08-07-2022, 06:36 AM)dynamite Wrote:  LW now dun look tired anymore.

maybe after so many life struggling and last month just got promoted mah

this part i like

Wah, LW's style of talking also changed liao. Now very slow and deliberate like Winston Churchill..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

https://fb.watch/e5EYuEGVCV/

[Image: photo-2022-07-08-07-44-23.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220708-080546.jpg]

(08-07-2022, 06:34 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  WP Pritam Singh ask life struggling DPM on GST Hike
https://fb.watch/e5FaseIVse/
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]

I like sword-fighting dramas and movies leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(08-07-2022, 08:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I like sword-fighting dramas and movies leh!

LW chute Tai Chi I think. Slow slow wan....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(08-07-2022, 08:59 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  LW chute Tai Chi I think. Slow slow wan....... Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vack83ZB4Tw

Slow motion lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

Good if you want to learn to speak good English. 
Slow and steady.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Failed to respond to:
(i) assessment of fiscal position in upcoming FY
(ii) any room to INCREASE help to lower income group

Only provided standard prepared answers from the ten-year series pack.
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

The wrinkles on his forehead seem to be deepening. More and more like liang po po
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(08-07-2022, 10:00 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Failed to respond to:
(i) assessment of fiscal position in upcoming FY
(ii) any room to INCREASE help to lower income group

Only provided standard prepared answers from the ten-year series pack.

Parliament is now a big wayang where MPs pose questions, ministers answer them and the MPs accepting the replies as though all is good. It's only about going through the motions.

Only oppies like Leong Mun Wai continues to badger the ministers whenever he's not satisfied with the replies, thus earning him the wrath of PAP. The rest are just putting up a show.

(08-07-2022, 10:46 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Parliament is now a big wayang where MPs pose questions, ministers answer them and the MPs accepting the replies as though all is good. It's only about going through the motions.

Only oppies like Leong Mun Wai continues to badger the ministers whenever he's not satisfied with the replies, thus earning him the wrath of PAP. The rest are just putting up a show.

Think issue is the PEOPLE do not care
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

PAP normally are not harsh to WP because they do not pursue further. But they're pissed off with LMW. Just see how they brush him off rudely in parliament. 

(08-07-2022, 10:41 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The wrinkles on his forehead seem to be deepening. More and more like liang po po

Liang Po Po struggling life mah

(08-07-2022, 11:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  PAP normally are not harsh to WP because they do not pursue further. But they're pissed off with LMW. Just see how they brush him off rudely in parliament. 

It is because they look down on NCMP title ma. They think that if he is so good, then he should become a Real MP ma.

PnP always follow the “know your place or position” ma.

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Those dumb ah- soh and

Rich PAP Supporter like Jac Lau

should volunteer to pay 25% GST

instead of being hypocrites

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(08-07-2022, 11:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  PAP normally are not harsh to WP because they do not pursue further. But they're pissed off with LMW. Just see how they brush him off rudely in parliament. 

(08-07-2022, 11:48 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  It is because they look down on NCMP title ma. They think that if he is so good, then he should become a Real MP ma.

PnP always follow the “know your place or position” ma.

NCMP stands for what leh?

[Image: IMG-20220708-124231.jpg]

(08-07-2022, 08:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I like sword-fighting dramas and movies leh!

What does it mean if someone closes their eyes while talking? | Body Language Central

https://bodylanguagecentral.com/what-doe...e-talking/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(08-07-2022, 03:34 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What does it mean if someone closes their eyes while talking? | Body Language Central

https://bodylanguagecentral.com/what-doe...e-talking/

To me, there are many reasons lah! Maybe he just needed to rest his tired eyes for a moment mah! After reading so many words my eyes also get very tired leh! Maybe the camera lighting was too glaring for his eyes leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

because WP = PAP even since Low take over from JBJ as leader for WP.
WP changed.

(08-07-2022, 03:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  To me, there are many reasons lah! Maybe he just needed to rest his tired eyes for a moment mah! After reading so many words my eyes also get very tired leh! Maybe the camera lighting was too glaring for his eyes leh!

Wow light too glaring... eye tired need to rest power excuses. Then why this part during the speech why he squeeze until like this and
 [Image: IMG-20220708-173538.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220708-173512.jpg]

Why har?🤔🤔🤔口吃/ stuttering

Stammering, stuttering, and speech that is either faster or slower than normal often indicate that a lie is in process ..
https://www.lifehack.org/articles/commun...g-you.html

(08-07-2022, 05:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  because WP = PAP even since Low take over from JBJ as leader for WP.
WP changed.

We need more people who are not intimidated by PAP into the parliament. Only then can the bullying be stopped. The retort by PAP is simply too condescending and rude.

(08-07-2022, 05:38 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow light too glaring... eye tired need to rest power excuses. Then why this part during the speech why he squeeze until like this and
 [Image: IMG-20220708-173538.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220708-173512.jpg]

Why har?🤔🤔🤔口吃/ stuttering

Maybe he's praying for answers leh! I heard he's a Christian leh!