WP Pritam Singh refutes DPM Wong’s “raiding reserves” accusation

WP Pritam Singh refutes DPM Wong’s “raiding reserves” accusation 

Pritam Singh challenges DPM Wong's claim of opposition's intent to deplete reserves, stressing their careful financial prudence. He emphasizes sustainable growth for Singapore's future.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/02/28/wp-pritam-...ccusation/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Keep so much for who?
Suppose to give should give

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(29-02-2024, 10:22 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  WP Pritam Singh refutes DPM Wong’s “raiding reserves” accusation Pritam Singh challenges DPM Wong's claim of opposition's intent to deplete reserves, stressing their careful financial prudence. He emphasizes sustainable growth for Singapore's future.

With the Pineapple President so politically aligned with the MIW, how can the Oppo ever dream of raiding the reserves?  

(29-02-2024, 10:22 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  WP Pritam Singh refutes DPM Wong’s “raiding reserves” accusation 

Pritam Singh challenges DPM Wong's claim of opposition's intent to deplete reserves, stressing their careful financial prudence. He emphasizes sustainable growth for Singapore's future.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/02/28/wp-pritam-...ccusation/

Cross swords Opasnie-14  liao lah! Big Grin

When can reimburse $40 billions to national reserve?
Still want to raiding national reserve?

WP under Prata Singh become wanker partee .... in his term till now ... achieve SHITE and plently ownself fugg ownself

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-02-2024, 01:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  WP under Prata Singh become wanker partee .... in his term till now ... achieve SHITE and plently ownself fugg ownself

The MIW aren't the only ones scoring own goals. WP runs them close with Raeesah Khan, Leon Perera and Nicole Seah hurting their own party. No wonder 60% of voters stick with the devil they know.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(29-02-2024, 01:31 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The MIW aren't the only ones scoring own goals. WP runs them close with Raeesah Khan, Leon Perera and Nicole Seah hurting their own party. No wonder 60% of voters stick with the devil they know.

Wankers Partee keep barking up the trees that average Singaporean dun care

They should fight for ZERO GST for basic necessities for Singaporeans,like water, milk powder, eggs, rice, bread, cooking oil .... 

If they do that, I am sure many Singaporeans will vote for them

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-02-2024, 01:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Wankers Partee keep barking up the trees that average Singaporean dun care

They should fight for ZERO GST for basic necessities for Singaporeans,like water, milk powder, eggs, rice, bread, cooking oil .... 

If they do that, I am sure many Singaporeans will vote for them

True GST can be felted immediately.
WP often do not know which is priority.