WTF, I got Covi19???

(12-12-2023, 01:27 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  That motherfucker went into hiding after Observer posted this

Oyk
(Supreme Guru)

I was busy piaking KILLjoi eh daughter. Now finish piak. A lot of SPERM on her face.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-12-2023, 01:41 PM)pinkpanty Wrote:  I think you will feel much better after sex with Observer daughter ...trust me!

You tried how many times?  Rotfl

Mean be surreptitiously infected by someone close

(12-12-2023, 01:36 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The so-called poor can still travel to JB by bus to enjoy cheap meals and groceries.  

Those who cross the Causeway to Singapore as early as 4 am are certainly poorer than those who cross it at 10 am to eat bak kut teh in JB or go to Bluewave to look for Observer eh daughter.

Those bkt and BW lovers are the so-called poor and many are in edmw and Sgtalk chanting VTO while clapping their hands in unison. One even posted humdreds of prawns showing his daughter being pumped by Oyk (Oon Yew Kok). Btw, it's YK Ong here writing to you.   Rolleyes

In my earlier post, I was talking about the poor and not the so-called poor. The latter are, like you, scared of dying including dying from covid because they have too much to live for.. some of them even wear a n95 mask, that's a sure giveaway that they are boosheeting about being poor and having only dreams... please tread carefully...

(11-12-2023, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last friday i sense my throat not good , got sore throat.

now over the weekend it seem ok but I sense myself kinda got slight flu

happen got many test kit so test it , I test it show two line but haven't 15 mins

Go take Berroca. Buy frm Watson or unity or guardian. Take 3 tablet. Every 4hrs. Sure cure in one day

(12-12-2023, 02:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those who cross the Causeway to Singapore as early as 4 am are certainly poorer than those who cross it at 10 am to eat bak kut teh in JB or go to Bluewave to look for Observer eh daughter.

When I said that S'poreans cross the Causeway to get more bang for their buck, I didn't mean this!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

So many idiots out there coughing without mask like nobody bloody business. It's not surprising..

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(12-12-2023, 02:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I was busy piaking KILLjoi eh daughter. Now finish piak. A lot of SPERM on her face.  Rolleyes

[Image: Si6Bh.png]

(12-12-2023, 07:25 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  When I said that S'poreans cross the Causeway to get more bang for their buck, I didn't mean this!

I like your humour.  Big Grin Rotfl

(12-12-2023, 07:32 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  So many idiots out there coughing without mask like nobody bloody business. It's not surprising..

They should make an effort to cover their mouth with their hand or cough away from other peepur.

We can tell how covilised peepur are from these "small" things.

PS: I said peepur and not Singaporesns in my last para. Far too often, anything which happened which is bad had been blamed on Singaporeans.

I don't believe the other 40% of Singapore residents are saints nor is every tourist. The person who coughs with his mouth uncovered could be any one of these.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(12-12-2023, 10:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She has difficulties closing her mouth when I squeeze

[Image: ffVjO3K.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post

if got covid19 better to go Heaven early as coronavirus causing covid19 does not exist
07 December 2023:
Russian President Putin to the UAE and Saudi Arabia
Raw intel begins to go down the pipe Author could not understand the implication but singlion does.
1985 Japan played too close to the Sun.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-12-12-22-39-04.png]

(12-12-2023, 07:25 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  When I said that S'poreans cross the Causeway to get more bang for their buck, I didn't mean this!

(12-12-2023, 07:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You meant we should exchange partner?
You fcuk my mother and I fcuk your wife?

Deal?

Laughing Laughing

(12-12-2023, 01:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think you will feel much better after sex...trust me!

Your partner may beg to differ if she gets Covid-19 from you after intercourse. LOL!
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(13-12-2023, 07:52 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Your partner may beg to differ if she gets Covid-19 from you after intercourse. LOL!

Partners of both genders had contracted many things from the other. Covid is just one more.

Many old men will swear that that's true. They had a kind of intercourse with Observer eh daughter and it wasn't a social intercourse. It was more intimate..

got antennaes wor can assemble and deassemble
[Image: Screenshot-2023-12-13-at-09-40-08-How-th...Weapon.png]

(13-12-2023, 09:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Partners of both genders had contracted many things from the other. Covid is just one more.
Many old men will wear that that's true. They had a kind of intercourse with Observer eh daughter and it wasn't a social intercourse. It was more intimate..

Since you are the Health Minister, please send out a public advisory discouraging intimacy during the current spike in Covid-19 cases.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2az8b8/?pub=4

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-12-13-09-53-22.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-12-13-09-56-21.png]

(11-12-2023, 03:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Try if smoking can kill covid?
The Webb Telescope Went On A Hunt For Baby Stars ? 

It Accidentally Discovered Something Far More Intriguing ☆ ☆ ☆ A deadly poison on Earth, carbon monoxide is actually the 2nd-most common molecule in universe.🤣 

https://www.inverse.com/science/jwst-web...-the-brick

(13-12-2023, 09:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Partners of both genders had contracted many things from the other. Covid is just one more.

Many old men will swear that that's true. To be safe I fûck my mother from the back

[Image: 3q96PKZ.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post

Fyi info ONLY... Tongue
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Death-globally...-blood-sug

(13-12-2023, 09:54 AM)singlon Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-from-2023-12-13-09-53-22.png]
Don't play play... it is just on time... Thankyou
https://youtu.be/olVQ7ZAusv0

https://youtu.be/olVQ7ZAusv0

(13-12-2023, 12:08 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Don't play play... it is just on time... Thankyou
https://.....

https://youtu.be/olVQ7ZAusv0?si=PgZKBl_W9qOr41uj

(13-12-2023, 11:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Partners of both genders had contracted many things from the other. Covid is just one more.

Many old men will swear that that's true. To be safe I fûck my mother from the back

[Image: 3q96PKZ.jpg]

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(13-12-2023, 12:36 PM)Dan Wrote:  
Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

[Image: IMG-20220831-WA0012.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(13-12-2023, 01:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220831-WA0012.jpg]

Flying Kick lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post