Wah piang: KFC staff shouted at an elderly man who didn’t know how to scan order

Customer calls out KFC staff who shouted at an elderly man because he didn’t know how to scan his order

https://theindependent.sg/customer-calls...his-order/

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

Wah KFC so high tech already ah? Buy food must scan wan. Even I also dunno .....  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

The elderly man had himself to blame for not upgrading himself

Elderly should not eat junk process food. Let the young eat la.

(17-09-2022, 10:03 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Elderly should not eat junk process food. Let the young eat la.
May be buying for nephew like FA's rich uncle always buy sausages and meat ball for him to eat.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(17-09-2022, 09:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wah KFC so high tech already ah? Buy food must scan wan. Even I also dunno .....  Big Grin

Now all like that one leh Mcd also lah!

Last time, I went to restaurant, I asked for menu. They said, just scan and order. 
I scare scare, 1st time scan menu. 
Do it once, after that no problem.

(17-09-2022, 09:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wah KFC so high tech already ah? Buy food must scan wan. Even I also dunno .....  Big Grin

good what..........old folks no know how to scan can avoid eating this junk-crap.................built-in health feature from KFC............ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(17-09-2022, 10:13 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Now all like that one leh Mcd also lah!
Din go such places long time already, so dunno leh. ... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(17-09-2022, 09:48 AM)klat Wrote:  Customer calls out KFC staff who shouted at an elderly man because he didn’t know how to scan his order

https://theindependent.sg/customer-calls...his-order/

Ponggol Plaza leh!

(17-09-2022, 10:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Din go such places long time already, so dunno leh. ... Big Grin

Good for u lah healthier mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

If hawkers also make customers scan for food order, many ah peks will go hungry. ...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Ya.. company used technology as an excuse to deny minority from giving them business...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-09-2022, 10:00 AM)maddog Wrote:  The elderly man had himself to blame for not upgrading himself

Why waste time upgrading

when he likely do not eat every 4 mths

After which he will forget again

It just shows the stupidity of WSG

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-09-2022, 10:03 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Elderly should not eat junk process food. Let the young eat la.

Yes......let go the junk food... Clapping

So NO smart phones, NO eating junk food.

NO data plan, NO eating junk food.

Hurray

8Umbrella Umbrella

(17-09-2022, 10:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If hawkers also make customers scan for food order, many ah peks will go hungry. ...... Big Grin

I see..😏$ is the best.. Clapping to used in food court
[Image: IMG-20220324-WA0006.jpg]

The worrying thing is tech is moving so fast that if one is not following closely, he or she will be left obsolete very quickly. ..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

singlon also dunno how to scan but...
singlon build computer from junks
running ubuntu from microcard create images
restore images snapshot Bio changes thinking think all the time
I have no problem with people shouting i shout back
keep your food or if bus driver STOP at the next stop i go down.
driver shocked says: U must be a pioneer.
even go Malaysia being unvaccinted and came back trying a fast one on me also fail.
If they know i know coronavirus causing covid-19 does not exist I think they will faint.
i see people cheong int rate long Q complain i get manager of bank thanking me in a letter after he sent blank cheque for me to chut amt and put into pigeon hole. His loan is safely store in gold bullions.

now the people don't know how to run away from Harm still wearing the stupid pamper over their faces.
some use them as talismen around the necks.
hello! if reali there a monster u will surely die.

But be frank some old man still leaving in the past. Many of them not even know how to use pc but at lease this old man try his best to use it although get scolded. Some have old folk at home will know they just seat and open mouth to eat.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(17-09-2022, 12:53 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  But be frank some old man still leaving in the past. Many of them not even know how to use pc but at this old man try his best to use it.

Correct! At least grandpa tried

Not like useless Jac Lau never tried but still say Talents is 2nd Grade Programmer

When he himself is a born idiotic moron

He fits the definition of a Foreign Trash.

[Image: Talents-is-2nd-grade-programmer.png]

(17-09-2022, 10:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If hawkers also make customers scan for food order, many ah peks will go hungry. ...... Big Grin

Nowadays most hawkers go digital liao lah! You see no Q at the stall because mostly WhatsApp the hawkers then later come and collect mah! Even paid by PayNow liao lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

I have used up mine now pay cash
My gang said this is correct.
more u use cash the more they have to standby cash
more cash in circulation.
sotong nowhere can catch us.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Aiya. The elderly man boi hiu anmoh lah. How to scan?

Actually, my elderly neighbour also say PAP stupid

she went for 1 day Digital Courrse on how to use Ipad

but after 2 weeks she forgot and

say want to borrow mine to practice

I said- NO! It is Govt to send you for re- fresher course every 1 mth

(17-09-2022, 01:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nowadays most hawkers go digital liao lah! You see no Q at the stall because mostly WhatsApp the hawkers then later come and collect mah! Even paid by PayNow liao lah! Big Grin

No all people's use PayNow in hawkers.  Rotfl

(17-09-2022, 03:41 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Aiya. The elderly man boi hiu anmoh lah. How to scan?

Yes...no hiu angmoh leen lah... Rotfl

(17-09-2022, 12:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The worrying thing is tech is moving so fast that if one is not following closely, he or she will be left obsolete very quickly. ..... Rolleyes

See..😏$ (cash) is the best.. Clapping

(18-09-2022, 10:54 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  See..😏$ (cash) is the best.. Clapping

At the rate digital is moving, I think cash will no longer be issued and used in 10 years' time. .... Clapping

Carl Jung