Wah piang: KFC staff shouted at an elderly man who didn’t know how to scan order

(18-09-2022, 10:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  At the rate digital is moving, I think cash will no longer be issued and used in 10 years' time. .... Clapping

I ONI used one-time, once time oni digital PayNow to credit balance via NS55. S$0.030 cent into my bank acct...

(18-09-2022, 11:27 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  I ONI used one-time, once time oni digital PayNow to credit balance via NS55. S$0.030 cent into my bank acct...
Wah you so advance ah? Many here also dunno how to credit NS55 money into bank account directly via paynow. Only got one guy teach how to take out the cash via Sheng Siong ATM. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

hello these days eveything is IT.
old or elderly NA!

(17-09-2022, 10:13 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Last time, I went to restaurant, I asked for menu. They said, just scan and order. 
I scare scare, 1st time scan menu. 
Do it once, after that no problem.

scanning to QR code to order is ok. but when I was prompted to key in HP number and credit card details, I got fed up and went straight to the counter to order and make payment. it happened twice at different eateries.

(18-09-2022, 10:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  At the rate digital is moving, I think cash will no longer be issued and used in 10 years' time. .... Clapping

See..😏$ (best in cash) is good, the best even 10 years, or even in 100 years.  Rotfl

You seldom see old ppl sit in the restaurant eating fast food lah.

Not every LKK is tech savvy. Some of them till now still dare not use internet banking.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I ordered kfc thru app n pay by paylah
They will sms food is ready for collection
Upon reaching kfc,saw food on counter with code number
Take n go
That is it.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-09-2022, 09:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wah KFC so high tech already ah? Buy food must scan wan. Even I also dunno .....  Big Grin

Now a days that is a few different kind of digital payment... Rotfl

Look at this Vanessa Koh. Clearly seeking to be famous.

(18-09-2022, 01:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I ordered kfc thru app n pay by paylah
They will sms food is ready for collection
Upon reaching kfc,saw food on counter with code number
Take n go
That is it.

Do they accept cash?.  Rotfl

(18-09-2022, 11:27 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  I ONI used one-time, once time oni digital PayNow to credit balance via NS55. S$0.030 cent into my bank acct...
yes correct i tumble on it by accident 20cents into my POSB acct.

(18-09-2022, 01:29 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Do they accept cash?.  Rotfl

Yes Only order at counter n need to wait for food.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

when u cannot pay cash it means u can be eaten

Still have $11 in my NS55, can share how to credit into Posb account??
Tq

(18-09-2022, 01:48 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Still have $11 in my NS55, can share how to credit into Posb account??
Tq

Yes, use goto, to your bank intennet. In here look for  PayNow icon.

(18-09-2022, 03:30 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Yes, use goto, to your bank intennet. In here look for  PayNow icon.
LOOK FOR...ICON
Register...PayNow....in here

I still havent used my NS55 voucher .
I still Signed up Trust card.Still got give NTUC $25 voucher and earned link points. No annual fee.

Just remember to tap 2 times when using trust card at the self pay counter/ksiok. 1st tap is to earn link point. 2nd tap is pay the bill.

I first time use this trust card. NTUC cashier also blur like sotong.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://trustbank.sg/credit-card/

I use abacus to count.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(18-09-2022, 03:46 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  LOOK FOR...ICON

I tried transferring to paynow, cannot leh

(19-09-2022, 10:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I tried transferring to paynow, cannot leh
That mouthful of Teeth is BS lah. I had tried that last time also not accepted by NS55. Another strange thing I discovered was the NS55 accepted M1 QR code but rejected SingTel QR Code. I failed to understand why. .... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(20-09-2022, 02:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That mouthful of Teeth is BS lah. I had tried that last time by generating a QR code from my Paynow then scanned it with NS55 but not accepted by NS55. Another strange thing I discovered was the NS55 accepted M1 QR code but rejected SingTel QR Code. I failed to understand why. .... Rolleyes
This matter needs scrutiny. u know singlon not scare to experiment.
It was during the process that i was confronted to transfer 20cents to my account
{[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-09-20-03-23-33.png]}
snapshot not appearing
i use{ } to pau they appear

from https://benjaminfulford.net/
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-20-at-03-53-36-Weekly...ulford.png]

Now he can use the newest Iphone 14 to scan the order easily.

No more shouting event.

Peace to all

Rotfl

There is a BIG divide. Very susah for older generation to quickly catch up with digitalisation esp in f & B sector where manpower is a huge problem. Nowadays young generation macam rush to be reborn has no patience to slowly explain to old uncles and aunties.

(20-09-2022, 10:42 AM)A2Z Wrote:  There is a BIG divide. Very susah for older generation to quickly catch up with digitalisation esp in f & B sector where manpower is a huge problem. Nowadays young generation macam rush to be reborn has no patience to slowly explain to old uncles and aunties.

Not really.
That day that was 1 grumpy old uncle making a lot of strange noise standing behind me queuing up to do payment at the NTUC counter. The lady infront of me bought alot of stuffs.  Rotfl

(20-09-2022, 10:47 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not really.
That day that was 1 grumpy old uncle making a lot of strange noise standing behind me queuing up to do payment at the NTUC counter. The lady infront of me bought alot of stuffs.  Rotfl

some middle-aged adults don’t really keep pace with digitalization too. not long ago I just showed my gf how to use e-wallet. I almost fell off my chair when I realised she only has ONE home screen page on her iPhone 13 pro 256G model  Surprised

(20-09-2022, 01:19 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  some middle-aged adults don’t really keep pace with digitalization too. not long ago I just showed my gf how to use e-wallet. I almost fell off my chair when I realised she only has ONE home screen page on her iPhone 13 pro 256G model  Surprised

Why you never teach her? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

(18-09-2022, 03:46 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  LOOK FOR...ICON

Used use your bank intennet. Here, look for PayNow icon. Cannot?, use bank counter staff can help. Thk.

(20-09-2022, 02:26 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Used use your bank intennet. Here, look for PayNow icon. Cannot?, use bank counter staff can help. Thk.

Your mouth got 53 teeth ah? ..... Thinking

Carl Jung