ravellers from Taiwan need not serve SHN if they test negative for Covid-19

Seem like my original thread got deleted by admin..

But I will start a new thread to reiterate my points..

What I understand from the article is non vaccinated Taiwan folks can come in without 14 days SHN, as long as they cleared their PCR test upon arrival.

If we are allowing non vaccinated folks to come in, why are we pushing so hard for our folks to get vaccinated? I do understand if you are vaccinated, you will be less likely to get seriously ill when kena COVID, but you are now going to release unvaccinated folks into the community. Isn't that a risk to Singaporean, and also the Taiwan folks who are here? Who is going to foot their medical bills if they contacted COVID here and got seriously ill?

Also, what kind of messaging is the authorities sending out??

And, opening up should be mutual and of same standing, ie we open up to Taiwan, Taiwan also open up to us with the same condition. But Singapore seem to be acting like a little brother and willing to receive vaccinated folks from Taiwan, but Taiwan don't allow our folks (vaccinated or not) to go into Taiwan without SHN..

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...egative-on

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Erhem. We are doing these all along to other countries. There are even people who are allowed to come here without quarantine but need to be quarantined in 3rd countries. A bit strange here.

FTs #1 POLICY.

PAP seemed to be driving National Service on us.

Tio- boh?