Walking around shopping mall suddenly got ah tiong bu

Approach me ask me to buy her makan. Wtf...

Chio or not?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

I encountered this in Shanghai.. a teenaged girl approached me asking me to buy her a meal. There was a middle aged woman with her but she didn't speak.

I tried to ignore her and walled on but she kept walking by my side perstering me.

Then I saw a MacD and told her, the counter crew are about your age.. They work. If you want a meal, you can afford to buy one for yourself if you work.

Scam! Right. If I had brought them to the restaurant which they would choose, the bill would be...
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

also encounter one such middle age woman asking for money for lunch. later see the woman with a younger one.
think woman may have mental problem.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(16-07-2023, 06:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Approach me ask me to buy her makan. Wtf...

U can buy her a packet caifan

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

If it's me I'll give them a treat  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(16-07-2023, 06:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  Chio or not?

Chio..well dress as OL

(16-07-2023, 08:11 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Chio..well dress as OL

Maybe after u treat her, she'll ask u want to go or not?  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(16-07-2023, 08:14 PM)winbig Wrote:  Maybe after u treat her, she'll ask u want to go or not?  Laughing
Hmmmmm....in my dream only it happens

Common cases lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

I had women approaching me for sex...I waved them off
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(16-07-2023, 08:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I had women approaching me for sex...I waved them off

[Image: oh-really.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(16-07-2023, 08:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I had women approaching me for sex...I waved them off

If no need pay monies must be careful could be she wanna spread her diseases to many men as revenge.

(16-07-2023, 07:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I encountered this in Shanghai.. a teenaged girl approached me asking me to buy her a meal. There was a middle aged woman with her but she didn't speak.

I tried to ignore her and walled on but she kept walking by my side perstering me.

Then I saw a MacD and told her, the counter crew are about your age.. They work. If you want a meal, you can afford to buy one for yourself if you work.

Scam! Right. If I had brought them to the restaurant which they would choose, the bill would be...
Same. I was holding a map on hand at Nanjing Rd. Trying to find my way to the bund. Then this ATB came and asked me for direction. ATB in China asking for direction. When I told her i don’t know, she then ask if I can buy her a drink.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

If old folks sit nearby and watch you eat, just give them $5 lah.

In market or geylang roadside ?

Smile

(16-07-2023, 08:14 PM)winbig Wrote:  Maybe after u treat her, she'll ask u want to go or not?  Laughing

Down water? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-07-2023, 09:16 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Same. I was holding a map on hand at Nanjing Rd. Trying to find my way to the bund. Then this ATB came and asked me for direction. ATB in China asking for direction. When I told her i don’t know, she then ask if I can buy her a drink.

南京路步行街... the syndicates kidnapped small girls and made them sell flowers.  When peepur especially tourists saw the girls they would pity them. 

Meanwhile the syndicates had their peepur watching. If the girl's didn't work "hard enough", they would be beaten up and denied their late cheap dinner.

(16-07-2023, 07:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If it's me I'll give them a treat  Smile

How naive you are. Just because you are unable to find a woman who's willing to marry you, you'd jump at a chance to have someone you imagine here to be a Chinese SYT sitting at the same table with you. Tsk tsk.  Rolleyes

(16-07-2023, 09:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How naive you are. Just because you are unable to find a woman who's willing to marry you, you'd jump at a chance to have someone you imagine here to be a Chinese SYT sitting at the same table with you. Tsk tsk.  Rolleyes

Dude, I'll give anyone a treat whenever I can. I can even give you a treat. At numerous occasions, there're strangers asking me for money on the excuse that they've lost it, but I know they're bluffing. I'll offer them a treat at the nearest hawker centre instead.

(16-07-2023, 10:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dude, I'll give anyone a treat whenever I can. I can even give you a treat. At numerous occasions, there're strangers asking me for money on the excuse that they've lost it, but I know they're bluffing. I'll offer them a treat at the nearest hawker centre instead.

I wish to HIGHLIGHT that it should be "On numerous occasions.."  Rolleyes

(16-07-2023, 10:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I wish to HIGHLIGHT that it should be "On numerous occasions.."  Rolleyes

You are magnetic to such people?