WallStreetBets discuss Temasek mistiming, losses and incompetence

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/...tent=media&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=1f16ce42487942cc98f37d20c47f7b15&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=p8mb1a

Wa lau xia suay

How cu.m the jinx still not resign or fired???

Very embarrassing you know.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(22-08-2021, 08:40 AM)klat Wrote:  How cu.m the jinx still not resign or fired???

Are you aware Ho Ching already relinquish her post.
Someone else is in charge but results still like that.

I will reduce Teamask tk a 10 person team. Stop all counter productive active management activities. Buy globally diversified index funds or mimic the MSCI.

Stop wasting tax payers money on JLB fund managers who under perform the markets.

It is time for reform and waste cutting.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-08-2021, 08:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Are you aware Ho Ching already relinquish her post.

Eh, she is the adviser leh, still making decisions leh

Must get out completely, not even a small trace leh

Laughing

Lose money is one thing, why we lose is the question..

If it is about the plummet of Chinese education stocks, which Temasek put in more money in Q2, only for the stock prices of the Chinese education stocks to crash in Jul, that I have a problem..

Don't tell me Temasek never hear the grapevine that China going to crack down on education industry.. If they didn't, then they need to sack their staffs in China for not doing their work...

Also, don't tell me you are investing on digital trend (the reason Temasek gave for investing more in China education industry), macro policy is way more important than trends...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-08-2021, 10:04 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Lose money is one thing, why we lose is the question..

If it is about the plummet of Chinese education stocks, which Temasek put in more money in Q2, only for the stock prices of the Chinese education stocks to crash in Jul, that I have a problem..

Don't tell me Temasek never hear the grapevine that China going to crack down on education industry.. If they didn't, then they need to sack their staffs in China for not doing their work...

Also, don't tell me you are investing on digital trend (the reason Temasek gave for investing more in China education industry), macro policy is way more important than trends...

Inside TH full of CECA  Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-08-2021, 08:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Are you aware Ho Ching already relinquish her post.

Not yet!

Don't get too excited!

[Image: Screenshot-20210822-101525.jpg]

How do these people knows what Temasek is investing..
When our President also does not know.
Got spies? or only those public announcement ones?

(22-08-2021, 10:16 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Not yet!

Don't get to excited!

No wonder ....I thought she out already.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-08-2021, 11:02 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  How do these people knows what Temasek is investing..
When our President also does not know.
Got spies?  or only those public announcement ones?

These are publicly information from filings and press release by Temasek itself.

no wonder quickly run first and get a new head before it explode. now we know why...
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(22-08-2021, 09:04 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Eh, she is the adviser leh, still making decisions leh

Must get out completely, not even a small trace leh

Well, I suppose she is still collecting her salary and offering her services. But what can she really offer as compared to SGX CEO?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(22-08-2021, 10:16 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Not yet!

Don't get too excited!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

(22-08-2021, 08:17 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/...tent=media&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=1f16ce42487942cc98f37d20c47f7b15&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=p8mb1a

Based on Temasek few hundreds billions asset, the above number is peanut. Not even close to one billion.

Smile

(22-08-2021, 01:11 PM)Symmetry Wrote:   Well, I suppose she is still collecting her salary and offering her services. But what can she really offer as compared to SGX CEO?

Her salary is humongus, that is why cannot dsiclose

Laughing

More bleeding ahead... Norwegian fund made a tidy 100bil profit during CoV

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(22-08-2021, 10:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Inside TH full of CECA  Angry
You sure?My whip is ready for you. Big Grin

(22-08-2021, 03:20 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  You sure?My whip is ready for you. Big Grin

Ahh… you are so into BDSM too Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-08-2021, 10:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Inside TH full of CECA  Angry

WHy she love ce.ca?

Laughing

I will reduce Teamask tk a 10 person team. Stop all counter productive active management activities. Buy globally diversified index funds or mimic the MSCI.

Stop wasting tax payers money on JLB fund managers who under perform the markets.

It is time for reform and waste cutting.
Money is not from their pockets. Obviously, they don’t feel heart-pain.

• Big Grin here so many China experts….should hire them as consultant for China investments

(22-08-2021, 01:53 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Based on Temasek few hundreds billions asset, the above number is peanut. Not even close to one billion.

you sure they had that much in the 1s place ?

never audited for decades......foreign reserves also a secret........PAP always trumpet their achievements......so why the secrecy when other countries reveal figures..........

frankly, S'pore is just an empty vessel.......only look good on the outside......

(22-08-2021, 08:40 AM)klat Wrote:  How cu.m the jinx still not resign or fired???

Earn so much who wants to give up? Big Grin

Do you think the new CEO will reveal the pay check? Her salary is a state secret.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-08-2021, 01:11 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  you sure they had that much in the 1s place ?

never audited for decades......foreign reserves also a secret........PAP always trumpet their achievements......so why the secrecy when other countries reveal figures..........

frankly, S'pore is just an empty vessel.......only look good on the outside......

Only fools will believe. 
Even audited report also can believe.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"