Any recommendation for Penang Food?

I am planning to go penang for the first time and am a complete lost of where to eat, because there are way too many recommendations in google!
5D4N can't cover all, so it will be good if you guys share with me any MUST EAT! Street food preferred!

(30-10-2023, 11:55 PM)Runforestrun19 Wrote:  I am planning to go penang for the first time and am a complete lost of where to eat, because there are way too many recommendations in google!
5D4N can't cover all, so it will be good if you guys share with me any MUST EAT! Street food preferred!

You go tektok can find many recommendations

FOOD FR IPOH IS BETTER

You’ve got to try Char Kway Teow—it's seriously amazing and a must-have. Penang Laksa is another must-try; the blend of flavors is out of this world. And if you’re into desserts, Chendol is the way to go. Gurney Drive is perfect for hitting up a bunch of street food stalls all in one place.

No trip to Penang is complete without trying Auntie Gaik Lean's Old School Eatery in Penang for authentic Peranakan cuisine. They are located at 1 Bishop Street, Georgetown 10200. It is open from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm, Wed to Sun. It is closed on Monday and Tuesday. You must book a table in advance at +60 17-434 4398.

If you want probably the best Hokkien Prawn Mee Soup in Penang, go to Swee Kong Coffee Shop at 317, Jalan Burma, George Town, 10350. It is open from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. It is closed on Thursday.

Try the Penang Char Kway Teow at New Cathay Kopitiam at 425 Jalan Burma, Pulau Tikus, 10350 George Town. Operating Hours: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Closed on Sundays).

[Image: 25011948_751284401735715_7683744673487126528_n-1.jpg]

Penang is a street food paradise! Definitely try Char Kway Teow for its smoky, stir-fried goodness. Penang Laksa is a must-try too—spicy and tangy with that unique tamarind flavor. For something sweet, don't miss Cendol. It's a refreshing dessert with coconut milk and palm sugar.