Wantan, Wantan… Russia said if US joins

Russia will also join.

Oil price will shoot to the roof.

Because the Arab League and Muslim on on the Palestinian side.

This will amass Russia with many instant allies.

Anyway Israel does not need US and can fight along.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Russia already tio sexposed by Ukraine to be paper tiger nia, even have to rely on their previous little bro arms and aids to stay breathing liao. People instead are more worry that some big head pooch bear will go and join thinking it's another opportunity for east rise west drop. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

So if the US helps Israel, Russia will help Hamas ah? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-10-2023, 07:37 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Russia already tio sexposed by Ukraine to be paper tiger nia, even have to rely on their previous little bro arms and aids to stay breathing liao. People instead are more worry that some big head pooch bear will go and join thinking it's another opportunity for east rise west drop. Sad

So is Ukraine winning? Dun reading too much news from the western medias.

The truth is the west now dun even have enough shells.

(10-10-2023, 08:34 AM)sogo Wrote:  So is Ukraine winning? Dun reading too much news from the western medias.

Then is Ukraine losing too? Dun reading too much news from the red medias either.

The truth ish even if Ukraine ish not winning big, it ish not losing more new ground either and do make slow but at least some progress to reclaim back their lands. Russia being the so-called No2 military super power in the world fight until like that ish already lose big big regardless liao.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

(10-10-2023, 08:34 AM)sogo Wrote:  So is Ukraine winning? Dun reading too much news from the western medias.

Helensky Spring counter offensive .... now winter coming ... still begging for arms ..... Winter is where Putin play ... Winter offensive .... march straight to Kiev.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-10-2023, 07:37 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Russia already tio sexposed by Ukraine to be paper tiger nia, even have to rely on their previous little bro arms and aids to stay breathing liao. People instead are more worry that some big head pooch bear will go and join thinking it's another opportunity for east rise west drop. Sad

The world should be more worried if the human bear gets into the ring on Hamas' side.  But with so many domestic problems, I think he will not be rash.  It's a price China can ill afford to pay.  For now, he would just make a few speeches urging both sides to cease fire.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-10-2023, 10:22 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Then is Ukraine losing too? Dun reading too much news from the red medias either.

The truth ish even if Ukraine ish not winning big, it ish not losing more new ground either and do make slow but at least some progress to reclaim back their lands. Russia being the so-called No2 military super power in the world fight until like that ish already lose big big regardless liao.
The purpose for Russia is NOT to destroy Kiev, thats why it is so agonisingly slow

(10-10-2023, 10:22 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Then is Ukraine losing too? Dun reading too much news from the red medias either.

I had expected the "Special Military Operations" to last no longer than a week, but it's been over a year now,

If Putin had not invaded Ukraine, he could have played poker to this day.  The world would think Russia was powerful, don't mess with Putin, he has an ACE up his sleeve, but now we know....the Russian army sucks!  Can't even beat Ukraine wor.

Oh well, Putin has nuclear weapons.  Last resort.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(10-10-2023, 11:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I had expected the "Special Military Operations" to last no longer than a week, but it's been over a year now,

If Putin had not invaded Ukraine, he could have played poker to this day.  The world would think Russia was powerful, don't mess with Putin, he has an ACE up his sleeve, but now we know....the Russian army sucks!  Can't even beat Ukraine wor.

Oh well, Putin has nuclear weapons.  Last resort.

You are fed on sheet all these years

ukraine 400k troops gone case still winning? i think only time will tell. if they use us type of earth scotching methods 48 hours kyiv gone liao.

(10-10-2023, 11:14 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  The purpose for Russia is NOT to destroy Kiev, thats why it is so agonisingly slow

ppl still dunno if russia using USA type of methods like they use in iraq. can clear very quickly but many ukraine peasants will up lorry.

(10-10-2023, 11:57 AM)sogo Wrote:  ukraine 400k troops gone case still winning? i think only time will tell. if they use us type of earth scotching methods 48 hours kyiv gone liao.

So you rather believe only Ukraine lose 400K troops but not Russia losing similar or even more?

(10-10-2023, 11:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I AM, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk, A SHAMELESS SMARTASS AND I ALWAYS HAVE THE Sꓕꓤ∀ꟽS TO BACK IT UP
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(10-10-2023, 05:13 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  So you rather believe only Ukraine lose 400K troops but not Russia losing similar or even more?

Go listen to McGregor video on YouTube. Kill ratio alot worst for Ukraine. Russian firing 1500 artillery shells everyday.

If easy to fight us troops already inside liao.

https://youtu.be/9J_wBx-FBcc?si=2c7Rxukl3q9-JFFZ

(10-10-2023, 10:43 PM)sogo Wrote:  Go listen to McGregor video on YouTube. Kill ratio alot worst for Ukraine. Russian firing 1500 artillery shells everyday.

If easy to fight us troops already inside liao.

https://youtu.be/9J_wBx-FBcc?si=2c7Rxukl3q9-JFFZ

Israel will lose this war

It is written in the bible