Yellen may depart after midterm elections

Published: Sept. 28, 2022 at 4:04 a.m. ET
By Steve Goldstein

Yellen as well as National Economic Council director Brian Deese may depart. The report said Yellen, who also was a former Fed chief, has been reluctant to make overly political arguments, and she’s made comments that the White House has viewed as blunders, such as admitting she was wrong on inflation.

The report said Yellen has disagreed with some of President Joe Biden’s policies, such as faulting corporations for high inflation as well as the decision to forgive student debt.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/white-...1664352283
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

This clown try to run road liao!  Laughter-13

Totally incompetent fool. This shows you that people at the top, even those with quite a reputation, can be inept. Wonder how they got their positions in the first place.

She didn't forsee the persistent rise of inflation.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inflation-j...secretary/

Yellen admits she was "wrong" about inflation in 2021

Washington — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told CNN on Tuesday that she was wrong when she said last year that inflation only posed a small risk and wasn't likely to be a problem.

Yellen made the comments to Wolf Blitzer, after the host replayed clips of Yellen calling the risk of inflation "small" and "manageable," and said she didn't "anticipate that inflation is going to be a problem." Federal officials called inflation transitory in the past, but since then, inflation has reached levels not seen in 40 years, with the Federal Reserve and policymakers struggling to bring it down.

"Well, look, I think I was wrong then about the path that inflation would take," Yellen said Tuesday. "As I mentioned, there have been unanticipated and large shocks to the economy that have boosted energy and food prices, and supply bottlenecks that have affected our economy badly that I didn't at the time didn't fully understand. But we recognize that now."

Fact is America offended two of their biggest opponents.

Smile

[Image: 31-B022-F7-D4-D4-4957-B960-9930-B13-DE4-BE.gif]

疯狂的背后!经济闭门会议怒骂拜登后愤而离场!美国财长耶伦宣布:11月正式辞职!原因曝出!和中国有关!全球震动:美国通货膨胀彻底爆雷!糟糕的美国经济将在明年上半年硬着落!美联储疯狂加息引发地球众怒!

she has already resigned.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-02-at-10-00-12-GESARA-news.png]

She predicted Dems will loose in midterms

Better announce first then get booted out by GOP

she was denied a second term
queen england