Watch PAPaya plps nodding to Pinky's gobbledygook

Especially his meelleon dolar ministars. Masks optional still acceptable but now they want to prevent school children from wearing them in schools. Spread to AH gong Ah ma how? Some more got young children oredy succumb to Covid liao. Ony Goondu King can come up with such stupiak policies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnb6xTMpjn4
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

When your multimillion salaries are at stake, plp is the way to go Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-08-2022, 11:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  When your multimillion salaries are at stake, plp is the way to go Laughing

Perhaps that’s the true meaning of the acronym PAP.....Por Ah Por....don’t do that and you don’t fit into PAP culture....no multi million celery in that case...
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

how cum all talk from the plp script?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Do away with the mask. The mask also cannot cover 100%, the most is 60%, how to protect from covid.

Did you see Ah Jac?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-08-2022, 05:27 AM)victortan Wrote:  Do away with the mask. The mask also cannot cover 100%, the most is 60%, how to protect from covid.

They like to play with fire, once cockup, taxpayers foot the bill. crying

Only God will know it is a good decision not us, human being.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

We have own collection of yes men.
It's okay many are enthralled by the pap govt and believe in its exceptionalism.

But the best system...history tells is has strong check and balance.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Good morning!

You all so free to listen to his BS?

Their policies benefit them an FTs more, not us

Their policies fit their needs, not ours

Their policies are crafted by Soldiers, not we.

Just vote PM Lee Out, lah.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(22-08-2022, 06:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Did you see Ah Jac?

Jac must be waiting outside the door

like a good dog

ready to lick his toes

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?