Watch These Videos.......Retire In 2023.........(No Need To Thank Me)

don't say i got good lobang................never share..................(i never watch the video though).................. Big Grin

So yong retire for what?

Summary: if want to be rich put in the time and effort to get rich.

I think main problem is people have no ideas to put their effort into.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nothing new. Ang moh damn good at talk cock

How long u work
How much u get
It’s all fated.
Some work till life departs
Some retire young

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-12-2022, 12:36 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  

don't say i got good lobang................never share..................(i never watch the video though).................. Big Grin

when young must worked in MacDonald like Sgbuffet.

(12-12-2022, 01:25 PM)Blin Wrote:  when young must worked in MacDonald like Sgbuffet.

Err....what has that to do with the video?

I think it's like this....the more educated you become the harder it is to be rich.....

1. Once you graduate you try to get a job otherwise your education like wasted if it does not help to get good job.

2. Once you get job you cling on to it. Corporations will design incentives to lock you  in the job like annual increment abs promotion...if you leave you will lose your plate of goodies.

3  Once you are lock into a job you will get into debt to buy car and property deepening the trap. 

4. You also grow comfortable with the steady income annual leave and yearly bonus so you will not rock the boat.

5. Before you know unit you are an old man already time passes....you have no energy or motivation to do anything big...

The best motivator for success is having nothing to lose. No education,  no job, no comfort. Only then you can leave your comfort zone think of the wild ideas and maybe you can make it..maybe you won't...but you will have a go at it...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I can retire anytime if PAP gov return all my CPF savings now...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(12-12-2022, 01:04 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Nothing new. Ang moh damn good at talk cock

huh ?..............he say what ah ?................i never watch the video............. Laughing

bump................watch the 2nd video..............