Watch live: Nasa's UFO study team holds public meeting

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-65769172

NASA got nothing concrete to show liao!

(31-05-2023, 11:28 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  NASA got nothing concrete to show liao!

Smile UFO is real I always believe we are not alone in the planet earth.

(31-05-2023, 11:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile UFO is real I always believe we are not alone in the planet earth.

Billions of people also believe ghosts are real!  Laughing

(31-05-2023, 11:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-65769172

they WOULDNT tell you who help them to down russia hypersonic missile using old patriot missile technology
cause

[Image: cant-handle-the-truth.gif]

(31-05-2023, 11:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Billions of people also believe ghosts are real!  Laughing

honestly is true,
put it in a scientific way.

What control your brain to think? Than your brain send signal to move your hand, legs even come thinking is it right to do or not.
Is not your brain. Your brain is like a CPU in the computer. Like computer you want to activate the CPU to activate the computer functions is You
Likewise for our body, is our Soul.

This is why Doc noticed there is a split second suddenly weight loss when come a person at the moment RIP.
That is perhaps our Soul leaving the body.

(31-05-2023, 11:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  honestly is true,
put it in a scientific way.

What control your brain to think? Than your brain send signal to move your hand, legs even come thinking is it right to do or not.
Is not your brain. Your brain is like a CPU in the computer.  Like computer you want to activate the CPU to activate the computer functions is You
Likewise for our body, is our Soul.

This is why Doc noticed there is a split second suddenly weight loss when come a person at the moment RIP.
That is perhaps our Soul leaving the body.

What is true?

Are you able to show me ghosts really exist?

(31-05-2023, 11:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  What is true?

Smile You believe or not is your problem but you never know , if you ask for it.

US gov have acknowledged 'unidentified' things flying around. Not saying aliens, but definitely something.
Smile

(31-05-2023, 11:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile You believe or not is your problem but you never know , if you ask for it.

So, don't any how say it's scientific when you can't prove lor!

(31-05-2023, 11:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  What is true?

neh 

you are the sway gui (衰鬼) that existed here 

(31-05-2023, 11:45 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  So, don't any how say it's scientific when you can't prove lor!

You just google so easily, is fact Doc and Scientist already do various experiments from history even till now do noticed " Suddenly weight loss " is just a bit when one at the moment go RIP.

They also do an MIR Scan the brain reaction etc spike etc all these experiments to so call " explore , what happen when one at that moment going to RIP ".

I remembered one incident long time ago in Australia. I opened the door to my rented house and I saw my basketball bounce across the hallway...no one was inside the house, windows and glass door panels were all shut...I cannot see ghost but it doesn't mean they don exist....

(01-06-2023, 12:12 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I remembered one incident long time ago in Australia. I opened the door to my rented house and I saw my basketball bounce across the hallway...no one was inside the house, windows and glass door panels were all shut...I cannot see ghost but it doesn't mean they don exist....

actually for what I know. What you see in movie on ghost is all just for show. Is not like those you see in those movie.
Is actually like shadow , quite blur unlike our shadow very solid when you see others shadow.

(31-05-2023, 11:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You just google so easily, is fact Doc and Scientist already do various experiments from history even till now do noticed " Suddenly weight loss " is just a bit when one at the moment go RIP.

They also do an MIR Scan the brain reaction etc spike etc all these experiments to so call " explore , what happen when one at that moment going to RIP ".

Pls produce scientific evidence, if you have!  Laughing

Alternatively, you can bring a ghost and show everybody!  Rotfl

(01-06-2023, 12:37 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Pls produce scientific evidence, if you have!  Laughing

Alternatively, you can bring a ghost and show everybody!  Rotfl

Smile you want to play as you wish as 7th month is coming. You go do disrespect stuffs on those praying items means for them than.
You maybe can see who knows since you keep mention want to see .

I also doubt you dare to come 7th month go kick those praying stuffs mean for them.

EVEN You claim You dare because want to see here also just Online can talk whatever you want. but offline I doubt u dare.

(01-06-2023, 12:41 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile you want to play as you wish as 7th month is coming. You go do disrespect stuffs on those praying items means for them than.
You maybe can see who knows since you keep mention want to see .

I also doubt you dare to come 7th month go kick those praying stuffs mean for them.

EVEN You claim You dare because want to see here also just Online can talk whatever you want. but offline I doubt u dare.

As long as you can't bring a ghost to show me, you can't convince me lah!  Laughing

(01-06-2023, 12:44 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  As long as you can't bring a ghost to show me, you can't convince me lah!  Laughing

Your MAIN question is on ghost want to see just wait 7th month coming and you go disturb the offerings rah.

Keep mention I bring ghost to show u ? Funny as you don't believe do what I say rah.

(01-06-2023, 12:46 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Your MAIN question is on ghost want to see just wait 7th month coming and you go disturb the offerings rah.

Keep mention I bring ghost to show u ? Funny as you don't believe do what I say rah.

I only believe if it can be proven beyond doubt!

(01-06-2023, 12:50 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  I only believe if it can be proven beyond doubt!

Since you want to believe 7th month coming what you want to know really got just disturb their offerings than.

Keep mention you " only believe i bring ghost let u see blah blah " talk so much online want to see but offline in reality scare huh?

(01-06-2023, 12:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Since you want to believe 7th month coming what you want to know really got just disturb their offerings than.

Keep mention you " only believe i bring ghost let u see blah blah " talk so much online want to see but offline in reality scare huh?

My friend used to take the offering frequently when he was young. 

Nothing happen!  Laughing

(01-06-2023, 12:53 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  My friend used to take the offering frequently when he was young. 

Nothing happen!  Laughing

Smile now change subject , bring in what friend " imaging friend is it "

You mention " your friend " take the offering is different from kicking the offering , disrespect like that .

Take and eat is it of course nothing will happen. I mean is you go kick , disrespect the offering for them.

Nevertheless I continue say you also blah blah claim don't believe , I say again Smile 7th month coming you want to see is it , will come since you wish to .

This topic is about Alien , so you don't believe ? I tell u Alien is true. Smile

(01-06-2023, 12:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually for what I know. What you see in movie on ghost is all just for show. Is not like those you see in those movie.
Is actually like shadow , quite blur unlike our shadow very solid when you see others shadow.

Not everyone can see ghost....it is like asking if you can see wind? Wind has no physical form.. You can only feel the wind. You know it exists but you can't see...

(01-06-2023, 12:59 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Not everyone can see ghost....it is like asking if you can see wind? Wind has no physical form.. You can only feel the wind

Yes you are correct but this cityhantam , keep mention want to see so I tell him 7th month coming. even he claim what his friend take the offering.
but he is young when he claim must be just a kid , take to eat? or kick the offering is different thing.
nevertheless that fellow just troll Smile will keep repeat I bring ghost let him see than he believe , nevertheless he want to see 7th month coming maybe he can see since he so desperate want to see.

(01-06-2023, 12:57 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile now change subject , bring in what friend " imaging friend is it "

You mention " your friend " take the offering is different from kicking the offering , disrespect like that .

Take and eat is it of course nothing will happen. I mean is you go kick , disrespect the offering for them.

Nevertheless I continue say you also blah blah claim don't believe , I say again Smile 7th month coming you want to see is it ,  will come since you wish to .

This topic is about Alien , so you don't believe ? I tell u Alien is true. Smile

Hahaha.... 

If ghosts really exist, just bring one and show me. 

Otherwise, don't waste time!

Similarly, NASA got nothing concrete to show the world now that they have to use something similar to your 7th month "beings" to fool the world so that they can justify their existence and high pay!  Laughing

(01-06-2023, 01:08 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Hahaha.... 

If ghosts really exist, just bring one and show me. 

Otherwise, don't waste time!

LOL..... Again repeat you just TROLL rah. Keep mention I bring I bring one show u

MAIN OBjection is you want to see them so just be patient 7th month coming you will wish SINCE YOU keep mention want to see yea.

Smile You than don;t waste time keep repeat I bring one show you rah . You are the one Wasting time which I already tell u , how and what to do SINCE YOU WANT TO SEE.

(01-06-2023, 01:10 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL..... Again repeat you just TROLL rah. Keep mention I bring I bring one show u

MAIN OBjection is you want to see them so just be patient 7th month coming you will wish SINCE YOU keep mention want to see yea.

Smile You than don;t waste time keep repeat I bring one show you rah . You are the one Wasting time which I already tell u , how and what to do SINCE YOU WANT TO SEE.

You are not able to show me ghosts actually exist?

Say so lah!

(01-06-2023, 01:12 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are not able to show me ghosts actually exist?

Say so lah!

You want to see ghost
You must first come to my demon worshipping in my dungeon and allowed yourself get possessed by the dark angel

I still waiting for US to disclose the secret of Area 51.
The deadline of disclosure is getting near.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/31/us/ar...index.html

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"