Watch our Singapore diver now

10m diving. Got chance?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Our diver averaged about 6.5 per dive. Not excellent to win any medal but good effort nevertheless.

Just jumped. How come got tattoos all over wan?....... Huh

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-08-2021, 02:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Our diver averaged about 6.5 per dive. Not excellent to win any medal but good effort nevertheless.

never watch.
but a good experience for our local divers!

No. 22 of 30. For 1st round.

Why is China so good in some sports? They're almost unbeatable in some sports like diving and table-tennis.

(04-08-2021, 02:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why is China so good in some sports? They're almost unbeatable in some sports like diving and table-tennis.
They were also very good in volleyball, but this time, they were beaten flat.

No chance. Watch for fun.

Sometimes I don't know how the judges give the scores. Some I thought quite good but in the end got low score.

Hahaha... the Chinese diver not so good in the latest dive.

currently in 21st position in the 3rd round

(04-08-2021, 03:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Sometimes I don't know how the judges give the scores. Some I thought quite good but in the end got low score.

when they enter the water, the water splashed should be minimum, many splashed all over the place, the angle of entry is very important, must be very straight, 90 degree vertical. Chinese team is doing very well on this.

Lim just jumped in round 3 and only got 3.5 points, not good enough, need more practice.

Msia’s Cheong just jumped and got 6.0, not bad Clapping

Books inclined but no sports aptitude

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJ...quality=80

this syonan loser got a special gold medal  Laughing

(04-08-2021, 02:35 PM)Migrant Wrote:  They were also very good in volleyball, but this time, they were beaten flat.

Volleyball is quite even for women around the world over the decades as champions keep changing. So China never really dominates volleyball like table tennis or diving.

i think cant make it to top 18.
just finished her 3rd dive only 37 plus...

The only direction spore sports is going - dive south  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

[Image: pamg.gif]

Incredible to stand up there, many will have weak knees.

Spore’a Lim completed the last jump, 5.0

Their score likely 5.0 5.0 4.5 5.0 5.5 5.0..average 5.0

If having a game to dive into goat's karchng, those low-bred syonan scum like "winners" is sure to win all the medals. lol

Masia’s Cheong finished at 18th position and is qualified for next round. Spore’s Lim finished at the 30th position and is disqualified.

(04-08-2021, 04:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Masia’s Cheong finished at 18th position and is qualified for next round. Spore’s Lim finished at the 30th position and is disqualified
Pamg got 18 position. Cheong out..