Waterloo Street Temple To Resume ‘Ang Pao Borrowing’ From 16 Feb, Entry

Waterloo Street Temple To Resume ‘Ang Pao Borrowing’ From 16 Feb, Entry Restrictions Still Apply

https://mustsharenews.com/waterloo-templ...e=telegram
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

'Amituofo' (阿弥陀佛)

This temple is the most genuine, very well organised, really not hard up of donations. It gives hundreds of thousands to the community chest every year. It also takes public safety into utmost consideration. It disinfect its premises during lunch every day. I yet to hear people got infected after going there. So blessed.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

(13-02-2022, 11:01 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  'Amituofo' (阿弥陀佛)

This temple is the most genuine, very well organised, really not hard up of donations. It gives hundreds of thousands to the community chest every year. It also takes public safety into utmost consideration. It disinfect its premises during lunch every day. I yet to hear people got infected after going there. So blessed.

One thing the donation of this temple ALWAYS on high side. I read before from mainstream their donation money is a lot .

(13-02-2022, 01:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One thing the donation of this temple ALWAYS on high side. I read before from mainstream their donation money is a lot .

The important thing is the temple never force people to donate.
No need pop singers, disco music, celebrity speakers, or pretty female ushers at  the entrance.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

those who borrowed the ang pow in the last 2 yrs b4 covid 19 that forced the discountination of borrowing ang pow need to rtn in this yr ?
it was never mentioned
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(13-02-2022, 04:54 PM)talky Wrote:  those who borrowed the ang pow in the last 2 yrs b4 covid 19 that forced the discountination of borrowing ang pow need to rtn in this yr ?
it was never mentioned

Just before lockdown, you were still allowed to return but no borrowing that year. After that no borrowing. There maybe some who cannot male it to return, I think is okay to return now, maybe with extra money as a firm of “interests”.

'Amituofo' (阿弥陀佛)
Buddha is merciful 

Why still close on Sunday where most temple open ?