We had ZERO COVID-19 (or Near zero) for many months! What went wrong after that?

We actually had ZERO COVID-19 for many months!

[Image: Screenshot-20211001-090634.jpg]

Should seriously reflect on what happened!

Virus mutates. 
the Delta variant was more infectious and was leading to increased transmissibility when compared with other variants, even in some vaccinated individuals.

(02-10-2021, 04:52 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  We actually had ZERO COVID-19 for many months!

[Image: Screenshot-20211001-090634.jpg]

Should seriously reflect on what happened!

Days not months.  Don't think we ever had a zero covid month. Enlarge graph.

(02-10-2021, 04:59 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Virus mutates. 
the Delta variant was more infectious and was leading to increased transmissibility when compared with other variants, even in some vaccinated individuals.

That's the official gahmen narrative. If it were true, explain HK, Taiwan, China.

Becos of vaccination plus continuous import of ahnn.

(02-10-2021, 05:07 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Days not months.  Don't think we ever had a zero covid month. Enlarge graph.

Almost there, either zero or single digit!  Big Grin

If you not to call those "talents" in white as worldclassed talents (as they used to dreaming wet for Smile), and not to pay them $mil for their town-level talents work, the situation would not be so bad now. lol

Yes the more vaccinated the more cases and death ?

Targeting to hit 5,000 in Sinkiepore crying

(02-10-2021, 05:14 PM)amata Wrote:  If you not to call those "talents" in white as worldclassed talents (as they used to dreaming wet for Smile), and not to pay them $mil for their town-level talents work, the situation would not be so bad now. lol

These white rubbish are only good to talk big.

I have not come across any "expert" talking about that!

(02-10-2021, 06:19 PM)alanis Wrote:  I have not come across any "expert" talking about that!

Wonder why?  Thinking

what went wrong?
underestimated the virus.
overestimate themselves.

(02-10-2021, 06:42 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  what went wrong?
underestimated the virus.
overestimate themselves.

You are right to make this comment. That is why we lose the battle against covid-19....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-10-2021, 06:47 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right to make this comment. That is why we lose the battle against covid-19....

yes bro.
too confident but in the end, they lost out big fat time and people have to suffer.
eg...need to do ART test every week.

(02-10-2021, 06:47 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right to make this comment. That is why we lose the battle against covid-19....

Currently we are losing the battle against the corona variant delta virus. We will all be fuxked if we lose this war....... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-10-2021, 07:17 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Currently we are losing the battle against the corona variant delta virus. We will all be fuxked if we lose this war....... Confused

If we lose the war then there will be many people dyeing from the covid-19 virus or it's cousins, Delta, MU, black fungus and the like.

COVID-19: Minister Lawrence Wong gives update 1 week into "stabilisation phase" in Singapore

Singapore should be mentally prepared for subsequent waves of COVID-19 infection: Lawrence Wong

Becuz Delta is illiterate n dun noe how to follow script?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Ong Ye Kung on Singapore health ministry's map of places frequented by COVID-19 cases

Govt to simplify Covid-19 protocols which can be ‘confusing, frustrating’ to public: Ong Ye Kung

[Image: OYK-Vaccinated-people-01.png]

[Image: OYK-Vaccinated-people-02.png]

When actually for vaccinated people, it has become a mild disease!  Laughing

[FULL] Covid-19 testing, isolation guidelines to be simplified: Ong Ye Kung | MTF presser

(02-10-2021, 05:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's the official gahmen narrative. If it were true, explain HK, Taiwan, China.
We are more like Isreal. Many vaccinated, yet numbers kept rising.

(02-10-2021, 08:51 PM)Migrant Wrote:  We are more like Isreal. Many vaccinated, yet numbers kept rising.

We should learn why Israel had so many vaccinated but numbers kept rising, so  that we don't go into that road.

(02-10-2021, 08:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

[FULL] Covid-19 testing, isolation guidelines to be simplified: Ong Ye Kung | MTF presser

SG only can have such worldclassd and $mil paid talents who are only good to keep the death row growing up? lol

[Image: Singapore-Covid-02.png]

[Image: Singapore-Covid-03.png]

you still belief them what they say. better wake up !

(02-10-2021, 04:59 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Virus mutates. 
Delta first hit us in end Apr 2021..

If it is more infectious, we would be where we are now in end May/Jun 2021. Back then, we did have spike (no thanks to the KTV folks), but it cannot be compared to now..

Also, vaccination rate now is way higher than in end May/Jun 2021.. So what else are we missing or not told?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I think Ah Ong should be transferred to lorong halus