Mr Loo : Sg Property going to crash.? Think twice before buying now

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Crash?
More millionaires added each year..Better demand than supply  
Welcome more foreigners to invest in Singapore.

(24-08-2022, 03:22 AM)Oasis Wrote:  Crash?
More millionaires added each year..Better demand than supply  
Welcome more foreigners to invest in Singapore.

Paya Lebar Airport the area can build whole Punggol and Sengkang HDB flats already...in just ten years time Singapore will have plenty of public housing available....

(24-08-2022, 05:14 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Paya Lebar Airport the area can build whole Punggol and Sengkang HDB flats already...in just ten years time Singapore will have plenty of public housing available....

Sg is a already farking crowded.
人满为患,  even my China friends also told me this.
Instead of making the quality of our life better. Now it becomes worse.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Crash why so many still buying?

Loo Loo still trying to promote his wife’s handbags?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The bto price will never drop. To squeeze more young couples, the government is building mostly small flats. The biggest you can get at those prime or near prime area are 4 room flats, which is roughly the size of the old 3 room flat.

Property market moves in cycles. Now we are going into a downtrend. Pain Pain for new buyers.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

this youtuber said people call him an idiot
maybe they're right!

(24-08-2022, 07:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Loo Loo still trying to promote his wife’s handbags?

talking about this, I saw he paid FB AD promoting his wife handbag FB page , appear on my feeds.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-08-2022, 07:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

STOP promoting these so call " gurus " Loo is just another one like Adam khoo etc the likes.

(24-08-2022, 10:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  talking about this, I saw he paid FB AD promoting his wife handbag FB page , appear on my feeds.

If he is so rich why resort to selling handbags?  Should be investing more.

bernie madeoff ponzi scheme property investment

(24-08-2022, 11:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If he is so rich why resort to selling handbags?  Should be investing more.

People will say " Pass time " who feel money is enough?

One thing I wonder this Loo knows, there will be quite a lot " Billionaires coming to SG " So they stay where? Obviously snap up GCB , condo.

side note " these billionaire is clean or not I don't know " All along so call " money laundering , Properties already one of it to be used as Tool beside others.

Our Govt got check? Is also " questionable " Our Govt do know some rich buy property is to do " money laundering " they do highlight to all property companies but feedback from them is " hard to check " also might offend REAL buyers aka CLEAN buyers.

Next Govt earn A LOT From property taxes. They will " close one eye " ? No body know simply because Taxes = wages for public servants, Ministers , etc also to the people in terms of so call " rebates " , " financial assistance need " Next also aid GDP index.

in case he becomes another chicken genius, he still can sell branded bags. or even promote his own brand Loo bags

(24-08-2022, 11:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  in case he becomes another chicken genius, he still can sell branded bags. or even promote his own brand Loo bags

I think his wife face tough competition from Celebrities selling also Luxury bags.

Not just crap Wang lei selling

others like Terrance Cao , i even see others celebrities also start selling luxury bags.

ONE Thing common they all happen in the SAME place scouting for these luxury bags to sell via live stream at Europe.
So the competition will be on PRICE who will offer cheaper price.

(23-08-2022, 07:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

Another talk cock king! Rotfl

More “WHALES” are coming to our BioLabs to boost our biomedical research and manufacturing.

Cham ah. More big shots including financial whales are buying our private properties.

Laughing

Ask him to sleep in Loo and think more...

He lives in HDB. Why does he care whether property price crash or not, unless he is thinking of picking durian himself?

if he has several properties, he wun talk about property crashes lah, else sure kena 家暴

actually property crashes is good, can buy more at lower prices. and can sell when the market is up

(24-08-2022, 06:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Sg is a already farking crowded.
人满为患,  even my China friends also told me this.
Instead of making the quality of our life better. Now it becomes worse.

PS N MINIOSTERS NEVER SUFFER FR V DENDSELY POPULATED AREA
THEY NO STAY IN PIGEON HOLES OF HDB
BUT gcb bungalows semi d datched